Chessie King

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s OVER! Influencers are gone. Every single two bit unhappy overgrown teenage girl that is moon preaching, body positive, discount code touting, vegan, fit, fat, cleaning, cooking, baking, dancing whatever....this lockdown will have everyone realise what’s important and made in china sportswear, a printed poster, a seminar hosting by unqualified charlatans and all other piece of junk “merch” isn’t it
I hope so 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 1
All of this bridal shop posting HAS to be an undisclosed ad, surely?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Definitely is....no bride would post that much about their wedding dress. I’m sure she’s definitely getting that gifted too.

Reactions: 5
Definitely is....no bride would post that much about their wedding dress. I’m sure she’s definitely getting that gifted too.
The majority of her wedding will no doubt be gifted and undisclosed. Similar to what Rhiannon Lambert did. Her honeymoon was most definitely gifted and none of it was disclosed. The audacity of these narcissists.

• Sick
The sun can be a triggering time for people who don’t have a good relationship with their bodies? 🙄 she says whilst hunched over time create rolls.

Reactions: 2
All of this bridal shop posting HAS to be an undisclosed ad, surely?

Mourning the loss of your special day? Oh give me a bleeping break. This girl is pathetic. Truly pathetic. It’s a bleeping date that can be changed. Pure and simple. I really hope the current state of affairs changes the direction that soial media currently sits in. I’m fed up of seeing unimportant and useless twats on my screen.

Reactions: 8
Mourning the loss of your special day? Oh give me a bleeping break. This girl is pathetic. Truly pathetic. It’s a bleeping date that can be changed. Pure and simple. I really hope the current state of affairs changes the direction that soial media currently sits in. I’m fed up of seeing unimportant and useless twats on my screen.
I get what you’re saying, but my wedding got cancelled, and I have to be honest (judge all you want) it did feel like I was in mourning.
You spend a long time planning and saving for this day (well, not chessie and Mat, as that’s mostly gifted or paid for by mummy and daddy) and then it’s gone. I know it can be changed, and it now is, but that doesn’t make it feel any better right now.

Granted I feel so selfish being sad about it because people are dying, but this was important to me, and everyone is allowed to be selfish right now.

anyway- wha doesn’t help is a twit like her rubbing it in everyone’s face. The way she said on her stories the other day ‘we paid a lot of money for our day’. duck off- your wedding rings were gifted, your engagement stay was gifted, the engagement ring was probably paid for by Mat’s Saudi sponsored post, your dress is clearly gifted or discounted otherwise why all the posts about it? Same with bridesmaid and mum of the bride.
everything else is probably picked up by mummy and daddy king.

Reactions: 10
I get what you’re saying, but my wedding got cancelled, and I have to be honest (judge all you want) it did feel like I was in mourning.
You spend a long time planning and saving for this day (well, not chessie and Mat, as that’s mostly gifted or paid for by mummy and daddy) and then it’s gone. I know it can be changed, and it now is, but that doesn’t make it feel any better right now.

Granted I feel so selfish being sad about it because people are dying, but this was important to me, and everyone is allowed to be selfish right now.

anyway- wha doesn’t help is a twit like her rubbing it in everyone’s face. The way she said on her stories the other day ‘we paid a lot of money for our day’. duck off- your wedding rings were gifted, your engagement stay was gifted, the engagement ring was probably paid for by Mat’s Saudi sponsored post, your dress is clearly gifted or discounted otherwise why all the posts about it? Same with bridesmaid and mum of the bride.
everything else is probably picked up by mummy and daddy king.
Completely get you...the difference is..as you said, you are not advertising it to the whole world...who have bigger and better things to worry about. I hope your wedding gets rebooked smoothly all the same. Don’t feel selfish at all. I’d likely be sad/angry/a whole load of feelings too. x

Reactions: 4
Yes I’m also organising my wedding and it’s looking like it will be postponed and to be honest we are devastated. We’ve been planning it for two years and to have to wait another year is upsetting. However as you say, she’s literally organised something in 5 months, it’s obvious it’s all being paid for either by daddy or with everything being gifted, it’s a massive kick in the teeth and then for her to say “oh still pay for everything on your date and go and donate it to people” WTF. Go away Francesca.

Yes I’m also organising my wedding and it’s looking like it will be postponed and to be honest we are devastated. We’ve been planning it for two years and to have to wait another year is upsetting. However as you say, she’s literally organised something in 5 months, it’s obvious it’s all being paid for either by daddy or with everything being gifted, it’s a massive kick in the teeth and then for her to say “oh still pay for everything on your date and go and donate it to people” WTF. Go away Francesca.
Exactly. Case in point. Out of touch, insensitive and quite simply: PATHETIC. I stand by everything I have said on the matter.

Jesus Christ, even her partner has had his bare arse out on IG stories.

• Sick
She rescued a dog from the Thames guys, but don’t go in the Thames as it’s so so dangerous. She’s ok though as she can swim and she held on to the ladder...

She rescued a dog from the Thames guys, but don’t go in the Thames as it’s so so dangerous. She’s ok though as she can swim and she held on to the ladder...
And she’s swam her ENTIRE life so it’s okay for her but seriously guys don’t go in the Thames

Reactions: 2
And she’s swam her ENTIRE life so it’s okay for her but seriously guys don’t go in the Thames
Swimming your ‘ENTIRE life’ in Mummy and Daddy’s outdoor pool, does not equate to swimming in the Thames, Chessie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
People are out there savings human lives, but look at MEEEEE, I am just as amazing as I saved a dogs life.
People tell these stories as they want the glory, or the news outlets to pick up on it. It’s all about her!!!

What in fresh hell did I just watch?! What the actual?! That story is such an over dramatisation of what probably happened. How was the current so strong but she was able to get the dog whilst holding on to a ladder? Why is she bragging about all of this whilst there’s people saving actual lives out there?! Why does she feel the need to share this story at all, it’s not funny or amusing, it doesn’t serve any purpose apart from to further inflate her already massive ego! And finally what on Earth is with that annoying AF fake American accent she puts on sometimes?!

Reactions: 3
What a load of rubbish... I don’t for one minute believe that happened. She would have 100% got a picture of her either with the dog or the people or even had Matt take a picture of her “soaked” when she got home. You can see from the picture she posted that only her chest was wet, the bottom half of her top wasn’t wet? Her skin wasn’t wet? & She’d have been filthy!!!

You’re telling me that is after being in the Thames? She’d have traces of scum or dirt on her skin and clothing

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.