Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
Definitely bullshit. If anyone commented on her body on holiday it was Bronte or Scrumma (🤮) since they go to their private Villa on an island off Croatia and don’t seem to go out at all whilst they are there. It’s not like she’s down the pool at a cheap resort in Alicante with hundreds of people around (although even then I doubt anyone would comment on her body).
Having a baby does change your body in a way that can be hard to manage (eg my ribs are wider, making dressing genuinely more challenging 😀) but I cannot match that claimed level of insecurity from her to a person who frequently shows their body on social media in a way that is, without wanting to sound like the daily Mail, flaunting it. Just post a picture in a bikini on the beach, she’s dancing and gurning and then saying “oh but I’m actually insecure about this”. No you aren’t, and any women who really are aren’t going to find that relatable

Reactions: 11

Rjs92

convenient that she’s not put anything up on her own stories about being away skiing with her sister. How many holidays has she had this over the last few months? I’m sure its at least 4? Maldives, Mauritius, Marrakech, Paris i’m sure there was one other and now shes in france skiing? I know some of them are for work but there’s literally not a single other mum i can think of that gets this many breaks away from their child (while moaning how hard it is having a toddler simultaneously)

Attachments

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
View attachment 2730462
God she’s so self-involved: not asking “what clothes would you be more comfortable in” asking “what version of me would you prefer to see?” - no version, nobody cares to see you!
Literally no one cares. The gym is one environment where people are 100% focused on themselves!

She's such a "pick me" girl, isn't she?!

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Someone wrote on her recent post that she bought a welcometobabyhood 🙄 package and has sent numerous emails over the past few weeks and no one has gotten in touch! Deleted!! Why anyone would waste money on anything she promotes/ develops/advertises is beyond me!

• Wow

Aardvark

Chatty Member
It seems so weird she talks about spending her life savings on the house (and wtf has such huge amounts spare at that age? Bonkers you make that from gurning into insta and painting awful pictures) but where is Matt in this? Is he contributing nothing? Why is it so separate and how is he not uncomfortable her telling the world she entirely owns it and is paying for all the work? It makes him sound like an impoverished lodger.
She also must have money over to be paying the other builders so yet another exaggeration on her part. They might not be charging £160k, but it’s still going to be mid five figures assuming as even materials have a basic minimum cost.

There’s also a part of getting builder quotes where some firms price themselves out the job deliberately. £160k might sound insane but it’s done on purpose, rather than the builder saying they don’t want the work they just give too high a quote in the knowledge they probably won’t be chosen, and if they are they make a tidy amount of money to make up for it.

mindlesswaffle

New to this thread but my gosh all of her posts are either look at me and my body or I nearly divorced my husband and look how great we are now.

Rjs92

Her comment about no one wanting to look after someone elses kid on a sunday comes across as so bratty! When you’re a parent it’s not a given that your family or friends will be available (or want to) look after your kids last minute (or at all).

Primrose2

Chatty Member
I can’t even explain why I find chessie so unlikeable I’m just glad she’s not someone I cross circles with because she just looks sooo annoying 😂 I see she’s started on the botox now too

tallgirl17

Omg yes I listened today too! There was a comment about how she was shocked he didn’t enjoy the wedding SHE had paid for!

• Wow

Esteelouder

Chatty Member
Oh my god. I forgot this irritant still existed. And then I saw an advert for new look like ‘how normal people try clothes on vs how I try clothes on’ with her doing headstands and the like. What an irritating person.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
She’s wearing make up which is absolutely fine but I thought she never wore make up and isn’t like other girls and is the only person to ever be bare faced at events

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
How embarrassing with that over sharing post. No one needs to know you almost divorced a whole month ago and a month isn’t the huge period of growth she thinks it is.
turns out it was true that he was absent all over Christmas on purpose.
What’s with all the ott dancing while waiting for birth? They are such dramatic attention seekers, made for each other 🤮

• Haha

HM92

Why is she wasting poo bags taking the poo out of the potty? Why not just tip it into the toilet like anyone with common sense?

HM92

So about a month ago her and Mat “nearly divorced”, now she’s doing a fertility test for another child okaaaaay then, really sincere advert 🤣🤣
So ridiculous! It’s either an insincere advert, preying on women’s fertility worries or she’s so deluded that she thinks a month or so after being “nearly divorced” that another baby will be a good thing for her relationship. She’s so self-absorbed, she’s not even able to properly take care of her first child, don’t throw another one in the mix!

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
I thought she'd said Mat was away for 2 weeks and her parents for a week so she was SoLo PaReNtInG aLl AlOnE. And yet her mum was at the hair salon with her, and Mat was mentioned in her stories y'day.

Moaning about the Reno is ridiculous. I doubt the house was in such a bad state they they couldn't have lived with it for a few years until the kid wasn't a toddler anymore. And also is anyone stupid enough to think the work gets done in the week, and you have a fully working kitchen at the weekend, and back to work on Monday. She's on another planet if that's what she thinks.
Should have kept the Airbnb for a bit longer.

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
How embarrassing with that over sharing post. No one needs to know you almost divorced a whole month ago and a month isn’t the huge period of growth she thinks it is.
turns out it was true that he was absent all over Christmas on purpose.
I know. I thought the same. But honestly, did she really think that her marriage wouldn't change once she had a baby?! The sole focus isn't on her and Mat. So many of my friends went through the same thing.

I also notice a lot more influencers sharing this (Beth Sandland) so I think they are shocked a tiny human takes up more time / energy and their relationships are on the back-burner?!

Kipanchew

Anyone that takes a crying selfie....it says A LOT about them.

Parenting is hard, not interested in getting into a competition about who's having the hardest time, or what someone should be able to cope with. But the performative selfie? ☠

• Sick