Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilah

I'm usually a lurker but was surprised at how she is suddenly really slim. The last time I looked, which couldn't have been that long ago, she was pinching rolls and jiggling and talking about normal bodies. What has happened?

Reactions: 10

sasbeep

VIP Member
Seriously?! It’s laughable now. Any opportunity possible for to show off her body, without directly saying anything about it, acting like it’s to show the jeans 🙄
‘Oh I’m so skinny now I need new jeans.’
‘Fuck off’ is all anyone is thinking!

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Guess which species? Is she trying to allude that those messages were written by men? Lies. Men don’t follow her. Why would they when you have Gigi Hadid and her likes on there too? This woman rates herself wayyyy higher than the solid 6 she is.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
In the last 30 days she’s lost 2,250 followers so maybe people are starting to get sick of this idiot! Also using Elizabeth Arden cream that was #gifted!!

• Haha

smirkingpot

The number of holidays is insane. And are they ‘work’? I don’t see much work unless you mean it’s a trip she hasn’t had to pay for in return for just being there.

So many holidays when only a few months ago she was crying and saying how hard motherhood was and that she needed ‘professional help’ to get through after being alone for a weekend with her toddler.

And what has happened to Matt? He’s never in her stories anymore when they used to be all done as a pair. Is it a conscious decision by him to move away from influencing somehow?

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Agreed. I also don’t think they actually have any issues and it’s really just her trying to to be funny and relatable (and failing).
I think they probably do have issues but are taking the approach of making their issues content. If Matt did the same to her, bashing her for “comedy relatable content” there would be a lot more calling out. She clearly has issues with him not being present. Most would, but most would also not plaster their resent dressed as bad humour to the world online. Now that she’s moved on from her body posi agenda since getting skinny I’m guessing this is her new content angle.
Was she ever even a doula?!

Rubyroo160

Aside from the fact that the whole house buying stuff is also totally ridiculous I absolutely hate when uber privileged influencers say they are self made. Yes her parents might not have given her a trust fund or a down payment on the house but her parents wealth has helped her in so many ways that mean she is not even remotely a 'rags to riches' type story. Influencers like her (especially mediocre ones at that like her) can only be like that because there is no risk that if it doesn't work out her parents can always bail her out. Working and lower middle class people don't have that luxury. She has always had access to clothing and aesthetic backgorunds like her parents house to shoot in, I'm sure she has access to lots of different contacts she used to become successful and she can document a lifestyle that many people couldn't even try to replicate by just going to her parents villa in Croatia. Yes they might not have given her physical cash but they have given her a lifestyle she has monitised
Exactly this. I also struggle to believe that her parents have never helped her with rent/living costs. She may be doing well for herself now but she wasn’t earning this much straight off the bat when she first started influencing was she? Where did the money come from to move to London and try her hand at influencing? Her and Bronte have always lived in nice one/two bed flats never house shares etc like most young people just starting out in London.
---
Even the holidays they take to their parents place in Croatia, I bet their parents pay for all food/drink/restaurants etc while they’re out there while us mere mortals actually pay for our holidays ourselves. It goes back to what the previous poster said that although her parents may not have given her physical cash for the house, they have provided her with a lifestyle which she has capitalised on. Who wants to see average joes wardrobe full of Florence and Fred and their annual trip to Skegness caravan park?!

Last edited:

Happyholly

VIP Member
As if she peed on the road side and they filmed it 🤢 shes a 30 year old adult she could have held that. They are such a grim pair. Money really does not buy class.

• Wow

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
I listened to this today! One thing that struck me was when she was talking about her wedding. How much it cost her. How annoyed she was that Mat didn't enjoy it.

And the end - the discussion about showing her kids face online. Em and Alex don't at all - Chessie does?! She shows side profiles, her eyes or parts of her daughters face. I feel she's trying to make out that she's protecting her daughter, but when she covers her face with an emoji, it's never full covered - maybe I'm being pedantic, but I don't think she can claim that she doesn't show her daughter online?!
She shows Rae’s face when it’ll get her money. She’s been in loads of her #Ads, so it’s all bullshit.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Fucking hell she’s on one today. Wtf with that teeny tiny waistcoat story…she’s a dick
The tiny waistcoat story was all a masked ad. And a way to show off tits and tummy now that she’s lost weight and have her Huns swarming into her DMs with “omg babe you look amazing!!! Can’t believe you’ve had a baby! Omg how do you do it!!”.
Disclaimers in teeny tiny font to match.
What is her purpose?

Kipanchew

Assume they'll buy a house in his name later to take advantage of first time buyer stuff twice.

They are married, legally he has a stake in this house. The entire post is pretty meaningless.

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Where is the house located? Is it in London?
She said it’s in london- so probably quite spenny too. The rooms she’s shown look huge- and those big bay windows. It won’t have been cheap- so a 20% deposit & stamp duty all by herself….?

I don’t believe mummy and daddy haven’t helped them at all!
I mean- there’s no way Bronte can afford her lifestyle with just her ‘job’ and gals who graduate!

I guess it helps when you’re forever gifted clothes, food, holidays, so you’re not spending what you do earn on ‘living’, like us plebs!

Rjs92

They are only sharing to monetise it before it ends in divorce.

Agreed. Way too much to share. She's kidding herself if she thinks you can go from close to divorce to stable in a month. She's now invited the world in to their marital issues, which is odd.

It also annoys me how these influencers act as if they're doing a public service by sharing this stuff. They're not, just stop. Work on your relationship (and parenting) privately.

Whatever happens next all of their family and friends are now privy to their issues and will naturally have opinions on it. This will irrevocably change their dynamic.

• Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
The number of holidays is insane. And are they ‘work’? I don’t see much work unless you mean it’s a trip she hasn’t had to pay for in return for just being there.

So many holidays when only a few months ago she was crying and saying how hard motherhood was and that she needed ‘professional help’ to get through after being alone for a weekend with her toddler.

And what has happened to Matt? He’s never in her stories anymore when they used to be all done as a pair. Is it a conscious decision by him to move away from influencing somehow?
He’s in bronte’s daily stories about the ski trip.

Which means Rae is back in the U.K. (that’s fine, parents can go on holidays without their children sometimes) but she must be staying with family. So where were this family when Chessie was having a highly public breakdown last year because she couldn’t cope with being a parent on her own?

Happyholly

VIP Member
Why does she take any and every chance to strip off? I don't understand why she feels the need to be half naked all the time.