Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Oh her and Mat are going to dine out on this we almost separated content for months 🙃

On a separate note - why is she getting invited to the women's 6Nations kick off press events?!

Reactions: 12

Rubyroo160

Hello here are 8 photos of me looking insanely skinny, plus 2 photos where I’m angling my body to make it look like I still have some body fat.

Relatable af Chessie 🤪
She’s very pleased with how she looks in that pearl crop top isn’t she, three pictures of her in it! Although of course she’s photographing the lampshade and the mirror, not herself….

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I’m happy to concede I jumped to conclusions, and for Rae’s sake don’t actually want something bad to be happening in her parents’ relationship BUT something still feels off with what she is showing and how it comes across. It feels inconsistent somehow.

coconutcat

Just seen Mat advertising Qatar on TV...glad they're funding their already privileged lifestyle with corruption and endorsing disgusting lack of human rights

• Wow
  • Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Of course she had to be the only one at this hen do fully getting her baps out

IMG_4366.png

---
She is seriously that irritating attention seeking girl that no one actually likes. All the other women have slightly dressed up and most of them are hanging back behind the camera. Ugh she makes my skin crawl! Alice liveing only tags on to her cos she’s a people pleaser and desperate for female friends

IMG_4367.png

• Sick
  • Wow

belle0610

Chatty Member
Actually quite insulting saying they would call the tree house home, given they’ve been renting a fancy house in Somerset plus scrumma (🤢) and her mansion don’t seem to be short of space 🙄

Reactions: 11

belle0610

Chatty Member
Call me a cynic, but the whole send me your business ideas & i'll pick three to help story the other day - my initial thought is that she'd just rip off the business idea & claim it as her own.
What business experience does she have that she can help out someone else!

• Haha

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Would literally eat herself if she could.
She doesn’t empower is as a postpartum mum. She makes me want to cry, because I have a full time job and can’t just head to the gym after I drop my son off at nursery, and i can’t just ‘drop’ my child and run off to Tuscany for a few days for ‘work’.

IMG_0076.jpeg

• Sick

Rjs92

Yea seems like it! I couldn’t imagine spending christmas morning away from my child and missing out on seeing them so excited etc but maybe there is a reason for it!

Rjs92

Honestly on holiday more than at home. How is there no shame in this existence? Pimp out your daughters every waking moment for an endless succession of luxury getaways.
She probably finds parenting so hard cos Rae doesn’t have a routine - either chessie is away or mats away or they are both away so Rae is here there and everywhere all the time!

I bet next time mats off playing golf we won’t hear the end of it how dads get to just swan off and play golf. Chessie has been on 4 trips (if we count the hen do and then paris as seperate) and to 3 countries in the last 8 weeks!

sasbeep

VIP Member
Can she stop saying mat has postpartum depression? He can’t have PPD when he isn’t postpartum. He might have situational depression after having a baby but it’s not the same.

• Heart

Rjs92

Has Chessie ever said if they plan to have more children?
yea shes been talking about it recently. Well, shes been saying how much it pisses her off when people say the longer you wait to have (more) children the less time you have to love them. (Doubt anyone has ever said that to her though but shes posted about that quote a few times saying ‘if/when we have another we will love them the same as they love Rae)

clsocial

How photoshopped is this?! No ones skin is that smooth!
but she and bronte are still breastfeeding from scrumamumadoodaaa so they get the GLOW 💫 coupled with face gym = baby skin well into your 30s (just don’t look at their sun damaged eyes as even scrumma’s magical elixir can’t fix that x)

• Haha
  • Heart

amylouisecords

Her stories don’t make any sense half the time

Also just seen her new Instagram bio - “uncensored womanhood” 🤢🤢🤢
I’ve always found her stories extremely difficult to read/understand. I don’t know if it’s just me and my sensory overload but there’s just too much text, colour or those weird swirly lines she does. It must take her ages but surely must realise that people won’t know what the fuck she’s on about?!

And WHY must she have her face so close to the camera when she’s talking to it? I can practically feel her breath on my face 😂

sasbeep

VIP Member
She is 100% the girl everyone else there cringes over. She always has to force herself into the centre of attention. Imagine getting everything out like that at someone’s hen.
She’s a nightmare.