Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
But… she could have provided the deposit and then got a joint mortgage together to leverage his salary. Also, i refuse to believe he has no money to put down at his age with a fairly decent career.

Also if you’re married does it matter whose name things are in??
Yes this is weird to me. Most relationships will have different savings and an earnings imbalance. What’s he going to do, pay her rent?
You also get a better deal with two of you on the mortgage as the rate will reflect the fact your earnings are a high proportion of the lending amount.

So weird

Reactions: 11

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Oh do fuck off!!
She makes out she’s an expert at parents, but can cope on her own from midday?
I had similar recently, emergency visit for the cat who had been in a fight with a dog, a screaming teething 1yo and I was ill too- guess what?
I forgot to take a crying selfie and post it to the internet to tell everyone!

Why would anyone buy her motherhood app? She’s a poor example of a mother.
Letting her child fall in the pool, letting the dog pull her on the lead, unable to look after her on her own!
View attachment 2376949
God the performance of it is nauseating. Starting a private message to her mum with 'Mummy' suggest she always intended for it to be made public. I don't think I've ever addressed someone by their name in a message to just them.
And then the 'golden girls', mumma, the verbal diarrhoea that she loves to use when she's offering advice based on her own experience...

I have a friend who was sectioned due to her PND and when she posts about it, it is actually in an attempt to be helpful. Helplines, advice, signs to look out for. Not an 'all about me' post pretending it's helpful.

Reactions: 11

Karen4eva

Oh do fuck off!!
She makes out she’s an expert at parents, but can cope on her own from midday?
I had similar recently, emergency visit for the cat who had been in a fight with a dog, a screaming teething 1yo and I was ill too- guess what?
I forgot to take a crying selfie and post it to the internet to tell everyone!

Why would anyone buy her motherhood app? She’s a poor example of a mother.
Letting her child fall in the pool, letting the dog pull her on the lead, unable to look after her on her own!
View attachment 2376949
Is she for real? She thrives off calm!! She is the most hectic person. Why can’t she look after Rae on her own? I feel for her feeling overwhelmed, but it seems like she can’t do anything by herself.

Reactions: 10

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
In the last 30 days she’s lost 2,250 followers so maybe people are starting to get sick of this idiot! Also using Elizabeth Arden cream that was #gifted!!
This poor Elizabeth Arden cream is so abused. First Prince Harry’s knob, now Chessidiot’s chafe.

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
To be fair to mat, he seemed to do a lot of the childcare in the early days. He’d show him doing cooking, doing the school runs, walking the dog. I know you only see part of it online but it seemed Chessie disappeared off whenever she liked for ‘work’ and the few times he went away she cried about having no support and ran to her parents.
Oh she is for sure exaggerating about how little he did! I actually felt bad for him, in that podcast she made it seem like she was a single parent. In reality she was almost never on her own when Rae was under 1, she’s just such a drama queen.

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
Oh my god stoppp the “Reno” account

Acting like their house needs hurting from top to bottom because the bathroom and kitchen are about five years old
---
Meant gutting not hurting!

Last edited:

Rubyroo160

Is she serious??!! The level of narcissism is off the charts!
---
Following and engagement are dwindling. What now? Try and boost following by getting some Pervy followers? The angle is so intentional.
I think she’s just really really pleased with herself after losing the baby weight and wants to show it off to everyone! So much for the love yourself at whatever size you are, we didn’t get all these shots when she was carrying baby weight….

Attachments

ChatChar

The poor kid - honestly can’t believe a parent would even consider sharing a photo like that online. Even the previous stuff she’s posted about cleaning out the potty etc feels so inappropriate to me.

There really needs to be some legislation brought in to protect children from their influencer parents.

I’m calling it now, I think she’ll separate from Matt in 2024.
judging from what she and Brontë are posting on their stories (loads of content sans Mat), I think it’s already happened. Why would he not be spending the weekend before Christmas with his wife and child!

HM92

I find it absolutely baffling.
Like other people have said, not many couples put the exact same amount into the deposit (my husband and I have a joint bank account but I have some other savings that I also put in to the deposit so I paid more towards the deposit but we equally pay for the mortgage- actually he earns more so pays a bit more into our joint account) but surely even if he put nothing towards the deposit you’d still both go in on a mortgage together?
They’re married with a child for goodness sake!
I don’t understand the point she’s trying to make like it’s empowering or something, to me it just seems like they’re very disconnected and not a team. And why on earth does she need to share this with the world anyway? Surely it only makes Mat look bad?

Alexlilz

Chessie, just admit you dislike and resent your husband instead of creating 10 stories a day full of digs about him. What a bizarre relationship.

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Chessie: I need therapy, I’ve been in and out of hospital for months with a toddler who cries 24-7 and can’t take it any more.
Mat: life is great, my toddler is going through the terrible 2’s but it can be funny, and we’ve been out doing fun things as a family all the time.

The difference between their online presence is crazy, I think reality has to be somewhere between the two.
Chessie is and always has been a massive drama queen
Everything she talks about is over dramatised

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
That’s insane! Our tiny dachshund can pull me (5 ft 11!) almost to the floor if he bolts towards something, let alone a small baby. She’s literally an idiot!