Chessie King #3 Coz she’s an attention seeking …

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird she’s spoken about this so publicly. I understand she wants to ‘raise awareness’ or be ‘relatable’ but surely this crosses a line? It’s way too personal
In her desperate attempt at relevance and relatability, she is the most cringe, dislikable and unrelatable. I don’t understand how anyone can bear to be in her company. I don’t even look at her content because it’s so basic, vapid and pick me.

Reactions: 8
I was coming to say the same. It’s all about how SHE helped keep the secret and how SHE feels.

I mean, this is going to be unbearable. I can’t stand her work shy sister, and put them together and it’s even worse.

Reactions: 14
Would literally eat herself if she could.
She doesn’t empower is as a postpartum mum. She makes me want to cry, because I have a full time job and can’t just head to the gym after I drop my son off at nursery, and i can’t just ‘drop’ my child and run off to Tuscany for a few days for ‘work’.

IMG_0076.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Would literally eat herself if she could.
She doesn’t empower is as a postpartum mum. She makes me want to cry, because I have a full time job and can’t just head to the gym after I drop my son off at nursery, and i can’t just ‘drop’ my child and run off to Tuscany for a few days for ‘work’.

View attachment 2969136
And wasn’t she spouting crap years ago about body positivity to embrace your curves and lumps and bumps. She’s a walking contradiction. Cannot stand her, the ick of a husband and the free loading swissy swiss sissy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m glad this thread is dead as it means no one really cares about her but just wanted to say that going on a gifted holiday but being overly vocal about how you paid for the food and drinks doesn’t make you some woman of the people. The accommodation is the expensive bit! You’ve still gone on a mostly paid for holiday in exchange for publicity

Love how she made a big deal of it being their first holiday ‘the three of them’ since their daughter was born 3 years ago… Ignores all the holidays they’ve been on alone, with mates, summers in Croatia with her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love how she made a big deal of it being their first holiday ‘the three of them’ since their daughter was born 3 years ago… Ignores all the holidays they’ve been on alone, with mates, summers in Croatia with her family.
Yep, never known anyone go on as many holidays without their children as she does.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe that she's publicising and monetising her marriage troubles. Ha, actually I can. not sure why I'm surprised?!

Reactions: 13
New to this thread but my gosh all of her posts are either look at me and my body or I nearly divorced my husband and look how great we are now.

Body positivity speaker… but only when her body is skinny and ‘acceptable’.
She’s a bullshitter.

But you watch, she’ll contort her body to show her ‘saggy skin’ and ‘rolls’ and rub her stretch marks because she’s ‘proud’ of her bodywodywodydodah

Reactions: 14
She’s ridiculous, new “outfit reel” which is just a series of close up shots of her belly.

Reactions: 4
Just listening to the Should I Delete That episode with Chessie on it. Blaming the near divorce entirely on Mat
I listened to this today! One thing that struck me was when she was talking about her wedding. How much it cost her. How annoyed she was that Mat didn't enjoy it.

And the end - the discussion about showing her kids face online. Em and Alex don't at all - Chessie does?! She shows side profiles, her eyes or parts of her daughters face. I feel she's trying to make out that she's protecting her daughter, but when she covers her face with an emoji, it's never full covered - maybe I'm being pedantic, but I don't think she can claim that she doesn't show her daughter online?!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I listened to this today! One thing that struck me was when she was talking about her wedding. How much it cost her. How annoyed she was that Mat didn't enjoy it.

And the end - the discussion about showing her kids face online. Em and Alex don't at all - Chessie does?! She shows side profiles, her eyes or parts of her daughters face. I feel she's trying to make out that she's protecting her daughter, but when she covers her face with an emoji, it's never full covered - maybe I'm being pedantic, but I don't think she can claim that she doesn't show her daughter online?!
She shows Rae’s face when it’ll get her money. She’s been in loads of her #Ads, so it’s all bullshit.

Reactions: 10