Chessie King #3 Coz she’s an attention seeking …

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only pop in here every so often but I have to just say that Chessie is the most fake, loud mouthed, grifting, self absorbed, unlikeable “influencer” out there. I swear she’s had weight loss injections yet she’s apparently Alice Liveings special guest at an event launching the latters dull AF book in July. The woman is a fake! Body positivity my arse. And today we have her dog with an enormous tick that the vet had to find! Does she never check him? Is he not treated with flea and tick prevention in the summer? I despise her. And her “Swiss” and Scrumma. Ugh.

Reactions: 17
I only pop in here every so often but I have to just say that Chessie is the most fake, loud mouthed, grifting, self absorbed, unlikeable “influencer” out there. I swear she’s had weight loss injections yet she’s apparently Alice Liveings special guest at an event launching the latters dull AF book in July. The woman is a fake! Body positivity my arse. And today we have her dog with an enormous tick that the vet had to find! Does she never check him? Is he not treated with flea and tick prevention in the summer? I despise her. And her “Swiss” and Scrumma. Ugh.
100%, thank you for putting into works how I feel. She seems extremely privileged and seems to have no idea about how fortunate she is and the opportunities she is given. Just completely up herself and showing off non stop with zero self awareness

Reactions: 14
Chessidiot is like many other instalosers who does a thing once and then declares herself an expert at it. She birthed a kid? She’s a motherhood expert and does a half arsed app that’s now dead in the water. Got married? Relationship expert. Hated her husband and almost divorced once? Marriage expert. No wait, marriage MaNaGeR. Husband was a selfish asshole shirking his responsibilities as a new dad? PND for men expert.
The pair of them are your garden variety narcissistic under achievers and like predicted above, they’ll split in 3-5 years and then will be DiVoRcE experts like that other moron Mother Pukka and then get into new relationships and become blended family managers and what not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Chessidiot is like many other instalosers who does a thing once and then declares herself an expert at it. She birthed a kid? She’s a motherhood expert and does a half arsed app that’s now dead in the water. Got married? Relationship expert. Hated her husband and almost divorced once? Marriage expert. No wait, marriage MaNaGeR. Husband was a selfish asshole shirking his responsibilities as a new dad? PND for men expert.
The pair of them are your garden variety narcissistic under achievers and like predicted above, they’ll split in 3-5 years and then will be DiVoRcE experts like that other moron Mother Pukka and then get into new relationships and become blended family managers and what not.
This is absolutely spot on 👍

Reactions: 5
Oh my god. The way she shared her whole marriage troubles was crazy. What was the point of all that? Apart from embarrassment?

Reactions: 4
Oh, here we go again….
She literally has nothing else to talk about… it’s either how she hates being a mum, hates her husband, or showing off her body…. But won’t admit she’s on Ozempic.

IMG_0821.png

IMG_0822.png

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Is there anything more annoying that influencers riding the coat tails of body positivity because they gained a bit of weight during pregnancy and for the first few months post partum?
Ashley James is the same. How long can you rehash the same contorted pose to make it look like belly rolls when she’s tried incredibly hard to lose weight for the last 18 months.

Reactions: 14
Do we think it’s ozempic she’s on?! The weight loss is so noticeable and as someone who initially followed her for body positivity, it’s so disheartening to see her so clearly obsessed with her slimmed down figure and going against everything she’s preached previously

Reactions: 6
Do we think it’s ozempic she’s on?! The weight loss is so noticeable and as someone who initially followed her for body positivity, it’s so disheartening to see her so clearly obsessed with her slimmed down figure and going against everything she’s preached previously
I think she has to be on it. I remember she started running and saying how wonderful it was for weight loss but the weight literally fell off, and I never see her doing any specific running etc now, a few gym sessions but her change in body shape and composition is dramatic. Makes her seem sooooo disingenuous. She’s a grifting fake.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s on ozempic, she has a lifestyle where she can go to the gym multiple times a week. She stopped sharing her gym visits as I think it ruined whatever credibility she had for being a busy working mum.

There was one session she did because she’d sent Rae to nursery and like, great if you’ve got the time but the second my children are in childcare I’m working or doing housework.

Reactions: 8
Blimey she is very keen on herself at the moment isn’t she, what’s with all the pics of her in the leopard dress? One would suffice!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s on ozempic, she has a lifestyle where she can go to the gym multiple times a week. She stopped sharing her gym visits as I think it ruined whatever credibility she had for being a busy working mum.

There was one session she did because she’d sent Rae to nursery and like, great if you’ve got the time but the second my children are in childcare I’m working or doing housework.
I was going to say the same. She doesn’t have the drawn in the face look that ozempic users often have. She may have combined exercise with a restrictive diet, keto or OMAD or similar.
But it doesn’t look like ozempic.

Ozempic isn’t licensed for weight loss in the U.K. The other weight loss injections that are available on private prescription require a BMI over 30 to get them, which I don’t think she’s ever had. I think she’s naturally tall and slim, exercises loads, didn’t have that much to lose anyway and probably restricts her calories.

Reactions: 1
Ozempic isn’t licensed for weight loss in the U.K. The other weight loss injections that are available on private prescription require a BMI over 30 to get them, which I don’t think she’s ever had. I think she’s naturally tall and slim, exercises loads, didn’t have that much to lose anyway and probably restricts her calories.
Ozempic is available with a zoom consultation where you can lie about your BMI and the private physician will prescribe it. It’s readily available to those with money. There are others that are also available in a similar fashion eg manjaro etc. but even so, she doesn’t have the sucked in haggard face look that often comes with weight loss injections.

Reactions: 6
Agree I don’t think she’s on it. Yes she’s lost a bit of weight but she’s not underweight or gaunt like others say. Cannot cope with the faces her and Matt pull. The reason their marriage prob didn’t work is cause they’re both fighting to be the loudest / alpha