Chessie King #3 Coz she’s an attention seeking …

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bridesmaid Dr Frankie even less subtle on her stories. Shared a few general wedding vibes and last story said I’ll let Alice post her dress first before I share anything else. Obvs after chessie et al had shown everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
lol she managed to get a new diamond ring out of her and mat “nearly divorcing”

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Followed Chessie for a while and quite liked her; but recently I can’t help but feel so is so attention seeking. Seems to be front and centre of everyone else’s weddings etc.

New to the thread so off to read!

Reactions: 8
lol she managed to get a new diamond ring out of her and mat “nearly divorcing”
Unbelievable isn’t it. I don’t understand how these places think gifting things to this twit will bring them extra business. It turns me right off!

Reactions: 10
Unbelievable isn’t it. I don’t understand how these places think gifting things to this twit will bring them extra business. It turns me right off!
exactly! I really like this brand, not anymore!

Reactions: 3
Followed Chessie for a while and quite liked her; but recently I can’t help but feel so is so attention seeking. Seems to be front and centre of everyone else’s weddings etc.

New to the thread so off to read!
I am in full agreement with you here. I think Chessie posting her dress wouldn't have been a big deal if Chessie wasn't an influencer. If it was just a couple of people who saw it on her personal profile I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered but she revealed it to her thousands of followers because she literally couldn't help herself from getting the attention first. In every photo she is doing something 100x more ridiculous than anyone else like standing in the bath or putting her hand in front of Paddy. It's like she's had her wedding, she's had her baby, (which was during covid so she couldn't monitize it as much as humanly possible), she has absolutely no purpose to her influencing anymore so she feels the need to be incredibly extra to still get some sort of attention.

I do love everyone shading though

Reactions: 17
As much as Alice is such a bore, Chessidiot sharing her photos before she’s had the chance to herself, as an influencer, is peak trash.

Reactions: 15
I can imagine Alice just politely agreeing that Chessie can share photos, just to avoid conflict. I would think being friends with her is exhausting.

Reactions: 14
I can imagine Alice just politely agreeing that Chessie can share photos, just to avoid conflict. I would think being friends with her is exhausting.
I don't think Alice and Chessie are friends in the way that you and I would describe friendship. I just think it serves them both well to piggyback off each others events.

Reactions: 7
Imagine upgrading your ring and discussing another child a month after nearly divorcing 😂

It might be sponsored but even still!

They clearly aren’t going to make it in the long run. All she can bang on about is being who they were before Rae again. Newsflash, all parents and couples change. You don’t “go back” to the care free partying couple in your twenties because your child hits 2. You’re still a parent. If it takes 45 friend and couples holidays away from your child to make you able to cling onto your relationship then it’s obviously still failing.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They two will be split up by the end of the year...'thou doth protest too much' comes to mind.

Reactions: 7
I find it so weird she’s spoken about this so publicly. I understand she wants to ‘raise awareness’ or be ‘relatable’ but surely this crosses a line? It’s way too personal
In a regular relationship in a real world this would 100% be dealt with privately, if only to protect the fragile rebuilding of a broken relationship.
In Chessie & Mats world though, it's all about engagement and followers.

Reactions: 9