Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elmoo

VIP Member
It’s still up! HOW did that get approved?!

Eta I assume it wasn’t a paid ad… surely

Reactions: 2

HM92

Why does her latest story say she hasn’t been posting because it doesn’t feel right in the circumstances - she posted 3 days ago?!

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Imagine only showing your child if it makes you money...
Doesn’t even make her much money other than her being able to tell the sponsor how much engagement the ad got (which would of course be high due to her revealing her kid’s face). And her sponsor would be an idiot to responser her if that’s their metric.

belle0610

Chatty Member
Did we really need a picture of her peeing near a fence in a public space?! Once again Chessie proves money absolutely cannot buy class.
Yet she covers her (probably) hairy fanny when she gets in and out of the ice bath in her Christmas reel

Aardvark

Chatty Member
She was never a doula. She did a course. Can’t think of anything worse than having her at your side whilst giving birth…
---
She’s thought a lot about getting a boob job because they got a bit saggy whilst breastfeeding…
I don’t have kids but is this a thing?!
The fact she is even considering dropping £20k on plastic surgery to fix her saggy boobs shows just how out of touch she is with real life and how privileged her life is
She didn’t breastfeed for more than a few months (no judgement just fact) so I do not understand how that made them saggy.

clsocial

I do think they are either separating/separated but i just find it strange she still went as a plus 1 to Mauritius with him a few weeks ago. Maybe it was a make or break trip!
Looks like he wasn't there at Christmas

HM92

There’s 6 places laid at the Christmas table. That’s her, Rae, Brontë, her brother and both parents.
It really seems like they spent Christmas away from Mat
She’s also a chronic oversharer as that’s the online personality she has created so it feels quite obvious when things are missing.
Yes I counted the places too! 😅

• Haha