Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Oh, here we go again….
She literally has nothing else to talk about… it’s either how she hates being a mum, hates her husband, or showing off her body…. But won’t admit she’s on Ozempic.

IMG_0821.png

IMG_0822.png

• Angry
Reactions: 3

v90

Unbelievable isn’t it. I don’t understand how these places think gifting things to this twat will bring them extra business. It turns me right off!
exactly! I really like this brand, not anymore!

daisychain99

Chatty Member
They gift because it’s cheaper gifting to grifters than hiring models for advertising. But it’s also a total waste of money to gift grifters because the product/service becomes less desirable (“I don’t want to pay for something that gets given away for free”) and the content has no longevity anyway. It’s like bad fast food - quick, cheap, and you crap it out as quickly as you ingest it.
This made my day 🤣

• Haha

smirkingpot

Oh wow watch the anniversary clip of husband Matt. When he says ‘how did we do it’ at the end… that is a man very unsure about what he’s got himself into……

Reactions: 2

Karen4eva

Surely it’s not normal to ‘wear’ a bikini like this with half your boobs sticking out underneath?!??
She has pulled up the bottom of the bikini top. Of course the girls won’t stay in when you haven’t put the bikini on properly!!

Edit: oh it’s that trend of wearing a bikini top upside down 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2