Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ilikethisname

Yes when you book tickets most trains will have family carriage option where you expect it to be noisy chaos. I used to avoid this option before having kids. I would never want to inflict my brood on others in first class

Reactions: 1

Karen4eva

I know the interior design was #prgifted, but what kind of moron plans a slide going into a wall??

On top of that, why has someone who has spent 2+ years solidly complaining that her child doesn't sleep (despite literally peddling a sleeping course to new mums, and selling gifted sleep devices) put a swing and slide in the kids' room. That's not going to be conducive to good sleep!
Is that parenting app she created still going?? I can’t remember the name and I’m too lazy to scroll back through previous threads.

I can’t even explain why I find chessie so unlikeable I’m just glad she’s not someone I cross circles with because she just looks sooo annoying 😂 I see she’s started on the botox now too
100% you can see her keep trying to lift her brow and getting nothing 🙃

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
She is looking really slim! Has she said much about it? I don’t follow her cos she’s too irritating
She’s said nothing about it, which I find weird.
but I’m sure she’ll still distort her body and pinch a roll of body fat somewhere to be relatable.