Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missylx

I saw chessie yesterday walking from the Covent Garden area with her family. She walks with such entitlement it’s funny. Her mum looks great

• Haha
Reactions: 2

belle0610

Chatty Member
I think he’s trying to be funny, but just like chessie is NOT funny at all. Oh hilarious her button popped off 🥱🥱

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Looks like they are together as he just posted about the experience he got her for her Xmas pressie. It is in wales so looks like she did go across to wales … maybe she stopped posting about him because her niche market is mum and daughter / motherhood stuff

It does seem odd I agree but maybe we are all reading too much into it

Attachments

Clapster1

Chatty Member
If I had the money she seems to have, and the same genuine sleep issues, I would rather spend it on a night nanny than spanking it on 3 henny do doos and a Weekender wedding!

(I would also be right here bitching about her having a night nanny despite not having to worry about a baby keeping her up all night and having to get up to go to work the next day!!!)
These two are well off but It is almost as if she believes money isn't for spending on such things - they should be gifted for promotion and if not she'll do without.

daisychain99

Chatty Member
I think they are. Mat had a story yesterday about when your wife is making dinner etc and a film of her
---
They also had Christmas and new year together and he took her caving in wales for her present between Xmas and new year

Last edited:

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Yeah my colleague is on it and you wouldn’t know, weight loss just looks like weight loss
Ozempic was just a guess as it’s within reach for rich folk. She could also be on a restrictive diet like keto which is also associated with drastic weight loss. That kind of weight loss doesn’t come through exercise alone (weight loss starts in the kitchen as they say).