Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

belle0610

Chatty Member
100%
I wonder if this trip away and having distance from her has made him reflect.
Wonder what his family think of her …
---
Sure Chessie… your top broke at the back and your ‘entire boob was out’

Such a lie

As usual she’s so dramatic and wants to get her body parts out / talk about her boobs
Exactly, she’s wearing a coat!

Reactions: 1

rosieposie94

It costs significantly more even in advance
Anyway, first class or cattle class I find it weird she travels separately from Mat who is driving 😬
It really doesn’t. I used to get first class home from uni for an extra £5 😂 just depends on how busy the journey is and how far in advance you buy it.

HM92

She didn’t breastfeed for more than a few months (no judgement just fact) so I do not understand how that made them saggy.
It’s not so much the action of breastfeeding as it is the change from the breast getting very full when breastfeeding, and the skin stretching to accommodate that, then the milk supply going but the skin has still stretched. My boobs went from a C to a F breastfeeding (for a total of 3 years between my 2 children) so now they’ve gone back to a D and they’re definitely not as pert/perky.

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Ozempic isn’t licensed for weight loss in the U.K. The other weight loss injections that are available on private prescription require a BMI over 30 to get them, which I don’t think she’s ever had. I think she’s naturally tall and slim, exercises loads, didn’t have that much to lose anyway and probably restricts her calories.

daisychain99

Chatty Member
It really doesn’t. I used to get first class home from uni for an extra £5 😂 just depends on how busy the journey is and how far in advance you buy it.
I don’t know what line you’re on but I’m on the London Paddington to Bristol line and it’s super pricy 😂