Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karen4eva

I know the interior design was #prgifted, but what kind of moron plans a slide going into a wall??

On top of that, why has someone who has spent 2+ years solidly complaining that her child doesn't sleep (despite literally peddling a sleeping course to new mums, and selling gifted sleep devices) put a swing and slide in the kids' room. That's not going to be conducive to good sleep!
Is that parenting app she created still going?? I can’t remember the name and I’m too lazy to scroll back through previous threads.

Reactions: 1
I can’t even explain why I find chessie so unlikeable I’m just glad she’s not someone I cross circles with because she just looks sooo annoying 😂 I see she’s started on the botox now too
100% you can see her keep trying to lift her brow and getting nothing 🙃

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
She is looking really slim! Has she said much about it? I don’t follow her cos she’s too irritating
She’s said nothing about it, which I find weird.
but I’m sure she’ll still distort her body and pinch a roll of body fat somewhere to be relatable.

ach0902

Chatty Member
Houses are always going to be personal taste, but in my opinion she has completely ruined that house since she’s had it. Yes, the kitchen could have been modernised, but she has completely destroyed it and the surrounding rooms with something that is impractical and doesn’t suit the house.
Is the kitchen finished or is she adding more workspace? It looks quite small for a fairly large space

Not sure if I have missed something but why is she paying stamp duty? You don’t pay stamp duty unless you’re selling a property you own? But if they’re “first time buyers” they won’t be selling a property?