Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HM92

Oh look she’s back to posting, despite what her stolen post said about how it didn’t feel right to post right now…

Reactions: 3

HM92

Oh now it’s let’s talk publicly about our sex life. It’s like there is absolutely no privacy in their relationship when it comes to her telling the world about any problems.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Fucking hell she’s on one today. Wtf with that teeny tiny waistcoat story…she’s a dick

Lpea

She had a bra fitting a few years ago and plastered it all over the Internet. Not sure why she's claiming 10 years.

Chattyman321

Does anyone remember when Chessie was besties with that woman Helen with the little girl she called her baby bird constantly? I could be wrong but Chessie was not at her babyshower and we've seen nothing of them together in ages. Wonder if they have fallen out?
I walked past Chessie and Helen in Kingston today so looks like they’re still mates

belle0610

Chatty Member
Mat is away again here go the “I haven’t slept posts”! She always posts about not sleeping when he’s away.

daisychain99

Chatty Member
I get the train a lot and there is no family carriage 😂 it’s first, normal or quiet.

I don’t see a problem with taking a child in first. I’d do it tbh. If she’s booked in advance and it’s not busy then chances are it barely cost much more than normal anyway.
It costs significantly more even in advance
Anyway, first class or cattle class I find it weird she travels separately from Mat who is driving 😬

Karen4eva

Ozempic was just a guess as it’s within reach for rich folk. She could also be on a restrictive diet like keto which is also associated with drastic weight loss. That kind of weight loss doesn’t come through exercise alone (weight loss starts in the kitchen as they say).
Yeah she has been exercising and losing weight for the last while. Restrictive eating will really push it to the gaunt look, which she seems to be sporting now.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Why has she just started covering her daughters face? Literally 3 weeks go she has photos on her grid of her front on? If you’re going to change your mind at least remove the previous posts ffs.
I think kids only start becoming more distinguishable once past the baby phase, going into toddler. It’s great she’s now covering but I wonder if she’ll be consistent. Posts with faces get more “engagement” so it’ll be telling if she ever shows it again!

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Not mum shaming but…she let an under two year old walk BEHIND her next to a swimming pool?
I guess at least she’s sharing the story and admits it was a big mistake!
I can’t believe the comments on her pinned post about her body and comparing herself to Rosa Parks 🤣🤣