Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubyroo160

Just had a look, it looks very odd. It just doesn’t flow and seems very disjointed. I was expecting an amazing kitchen considering the size of it, very underwhelmed.

Reactions: 3

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Why does she keep going to overnight PR events with one outfit that she’s never tried on before and doesn’t fit. It’s not cute to constantly seem like you don’t know what you are doing
It’s so she can stand there posing. She’s a dickhead. And as for Mat…don’t get me started 🤢😂

HM92

She looks different on Matts stories to her own - I think she knows how to get flattering angles for herself.

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
Blocked this one and her prancing hubby and he just appeared in my stories for an oral b advert. He’s adopted all her annoyingness 🥴

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Where has she moved to? I know somerset but any idea where? Found her much more of a Surrey girl lol
I don't think it's long term. She said they had to be out of their current rental 3 weeks before the new one is ready so have booked a holiday cottage for 3 weeks. But obv Chessie has to make it her entire personality!!

jump_in

Yep. Colleagues I know in their 40s/ 50s with private healthcare all get it from their doctor.

• Wow