Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chattyman321

Wow looks fabulous! How lovely to go back to that when you visit your parents ! They also have that massive villa in croatia
---
T
Are her parents famous? What do they do?
From what I’ve seen he’s a founder and CEO of a media company, I think the mum is a yoga teacher

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Twobecomingthree

Why has she just started covering her daughters face? Literally 3 weeks go she has photos on her grid of her front on? If you’re going to change your mind at least remove the previous posts ffs.

Reactions: 3

HM92

I don’t get why she’s saying her daughter is at school when she’s not. She’s 2 years and 3 months old, as she made very clear in her recent posts!

clsocial

True!! How many sleep aids has she been gifted and advertised, claiming they've solved all their sleep problems?!
And here she is 18months later, still moaning about sleep!
this is the worst thing about it! The posts she’s done about each and every ‘revolutionary’ freebie…

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
why is she doing the woman's 6N content this late into the tournament?! It's almost over! Surely she should have been posting those stories a few weeks ago when it all kicked off?

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
Also mental that she's gotten a glass cabinet with a two year old?! Maybe my boys are just feral, but a glass cabinet wouldn't survive in our house!

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Gawddd no… don’t give her any ideas
She can add it to her failed business ideas of being a doula, creating a baby video website people have to pay to access despite having all the free information online and ‘c krets’ reviews of brunch places
Didn't they do a podcast when she was pregnant?!

Not defending her because I think she’s a twat, but I think that was the whole point of the post. It’s saying that if you’re self conscious in the gym because of how you look/what you’re wearing, literally nobody else cares.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
It costs significantly more even in advance
Anyway, first class or cattle class I find it weird she travels separately from Mat who is driving 😬
Not always! Off topic but off peak you can sometimes get first class tickets for a few pounds more. It’s my treat to myself over really long journeys 😂

HM92

Her and her sister look insufferable. If you need to film yourselves all the time “having fun”, can guarantee they aren’t having fun.

Has she officially separated from Matt?
Not heard anything about them separating, what makes you think that? (Although they might as well be separated between the absences and snarking!)