Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BMZ11

Oh boohoo she's solo parenting for 2 weeks 🙄 try being a military wife and doing it for a year...

Reactions: 4
Are you able to give further information on this? I had never heard of it until Chessie started talking about it. I know the 'baby blues' and post-partum depression in females can be linked to hormone changes.

I'd just like to be educated on it, please?
Best place to read about it I’d say is on the Tommy’s website, or there’s a good (long) BBC article about it here https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20220601-male-postnatal-depression-why-men-struggle-in-silence

Karen4eva

Do you mean the baby hood thing? The Instagram page hasn’t been touched for over six months so I’m sure it’ll fall by the way side, just like being a doula, her poster design business, being the only person to ever not wear make up to an event, being a representative of body positivity despite clearly exercising to get rid of baby weight, and many other examples of things she does once or twice and then gives up on.
As you’ve laid out, as expected by Chessie to drop the baby hood thing.

Aardvark

Chatty Member
I can completely understand how hard parenting is and not sure anyone claims it isn’t but why are all her posts about how she only asks for help at breaking point. She’s got a close family network, what’s stopping her calling them sooner

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
while
View attachment 2730462
God she’s so self-involved: not asking “what clothes would you be more comfortable in” asking “what version of me would you prefer to see?” - no version, nobody cares to see you!
“Whilst your working out”.
Oh the ick. Did they not teach the basics in grammar in whatever posh school she went to?

Also, LOOK AT ME.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Her daughter goes to school now, she attended the wedding edition event on the 2nd so isn’t trapped at home in the building work (try working from home with builders around you) and she chose to renovate a house which she has the money to do. Having done a renovation sure it can be challenging to live in the rubble and dirt but the knowledge I had the money to do it prevented me complaining too much - it was a good problem to have! She’s not being relatable here at all when many of her followers could only dream of the life she leads
Her relatability is limited to her sharing her pubes and stretch marks etc. she doesn’t care to be relatable, she wants to be aspirational and revered. It’s what all these privileged twattish influencers are like including Alice Liveing whom she went to that boring wedding event with.

starper

The dress and hair from Alice five heads 30th are not okay. I think Chessie is stunning but why do these influencers have no clue how to dress their bodies???

taylore

I hope it’s not old habits creeping back in. Eating disorders can be cruel and even someone who has recovered can slip back in quite easily

HM92

Not surprised
I kept following her out of curiosity about what ridiculous thing she’d do or say next (plus waiting to see how long her and machhuu last) but I’ve unfollowed this week, just couldn’t keep following her any longer when everything she does is so irritating and cringe worthy.

Karen4eva

Mat posted on his stories that Hugo knocked over a mirror which broke, it looks like quite a large mirror that was just propped up against a wall! I can’t imagine having an unsecured mirror like that with a toddler and a dog, what if it had fallen on Rae
The two of them are absolute plonkers.

AshM

Agree I don’t think she’s on it. Yes she’s lost a bit of weight but she’s not underweight or gaunt like others say. Cannot cope with the faces her and Matt pull. The reason their marriage prob didn’t work is cause they’re both fighting to be the loudest / alpha

clsocial

Gawddd no… don’t give her any ideas
She can add it to her failed business ideas of being a doula, creating a baby video website people have to pay to access despite having all the free information online and ‘c krets’ reviews of brunch places
Also her shit prints aaaand rings for that list

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s on ozempic, she has a lifestyle where she can go to the gym multiple times a week. She stopped sharing her gym visits as I think it ruined whatever credibility she had for being a busy working mum.

There was one session she did because she’d sent Rae to nursery and like, great if you’ve got the time but the second my children are in childcare I’m working or doing housework.
I was going to say the same. She doesn’t have the drawn in the face look that ozempic users often have. She may have combined exercise with a restrictive diet, keto or OMAD or similar.
But it doesn’t look like ozempic.

InsufferableGiant

They were further out of London between Wimbledon and Kingston when they rented (they used to live round the corner from me 😂). Don’t know where they bought the house, but Rae seems to go to the same nursery as she did before 🤷🏻‍♀️