Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been thinking how ridiculous her poll is asking if you'd stop posting when they are 'old enough to be recognisable' ... I've seen more pictures of her child than I've seen of the other babies in our NCT group (same age, mine was born two days after Rae) and I could absolutely name them all in a line up. Babies are recognisable pretty quickly, they're not like puppies 🤨
I saw the child (18mo) of another 'influencer' in real life recently and recognised her instantly before even seeing the parents. Honestly they should be frightened how easy it is to identify their children, poor things.

Reactions: 8
She won’t stop posting photos of Rae as one of her income streams will dry up. She’s shameless. I think a lot of influencers share way too much of their everyday lives and locations and children. There’s some oddballs out there and they have a responsibility to their child above everything else.

Reactions: 4
I've just been thinking how ridiculous her poll is asking if you'd stop posting when they are 'old enough to be recognisable' ... I've seen more pictures of her child than I've seen of the other babies in our NCT group (same age, mine was born two days after Rae) and I could absolutely name them all in a line up. Babies are recognisable pretty quickly, they're not like puppies 🤨
I saw the child (18mo) of another 'influencer' in real life recently and recognised her instantly before even seeing the parents. Honestly they should be frightened how easy it is to identify their children, poor things.
You just need to read some of the Motherofdaughters and Fatherofdaughters threads to see how recognisable the kids are! The internet et al knows where the kids go to school, how old they are, where they go to the shops etc. I'll try and find it, but there's also a TikTok creator who was one of the early children used in a mummy blog. She's now estranged from her family as her mum was super controlling and put their whole lives online to a huge detriment to the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does she ever take a day off from gurning like a prick? 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I literally just said the same thing. Just bog off with your leaking boobs and stupid unfunny faces.
Whyyy these faces?! I sometimes do send photos like this to my friends on Snapchat but never post them online 😳 she looks like a right dixkhead

Reactions: 5
And today’s revelation was that a large shirt is useful for breast feeding. It’s like she is the FIRST woman ever to have a baby and breast feed. Thanks Chessie, I would never have thought of a garment that I can open up the front easily would work for breast feeding. You’re a true genius. Oh and how many times do we need to see you feeding??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The shoes on a newborn 😫😫😫
I know!!! Surely firm looking trainers like that on such tiny feet aren’t the best idea? No need! And with her surname on them. Ugh. She’s not off to bleeping Park Run in the morning is she? I’ve always thought really soft bootee type things or super soft snuggly type “shoes” at that age were all that is needed to keep toes and feet warm? And that strawberry sensory thing 🤷‍♀️ Plus the black cables actually send my tidy mind into some kind of frenzy. 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 5
They say not to put shoes on until they’re walking and even then it’s meant to be minimal. I’ve been given shoes for my kids and most have been on for a photo and then straight off cos they don’t need them. They’re just an accessory at that age rather than being practical 🙄.

Reactions: 7
The shoes on a newborn 😫😫😫
Not good for thei
They say not to put shoes on until they’re walking and even then it’s meant to be minimal. I’ve been given shoes for my kids and most have been on for a photo and then straight off cos they don’t need them. They’re just an accessory at that age rather than being practical 🙄.
Yup no shoes till walking, not good for the feet, always bothers me when people buy shoes for babies…what is the point

Reactions: 2
So guys, it happened! Baby Pie arrived early, but that just means I get to practise the top-notch parenting hacks that I've learnt from Chessie sooner.

Just now I was feeding my ScrummaBaba (from my boobs, if that wasn't clear!!) And the other leaky leaky milky milk-maker started to let down. So I grabbed the nearest muslin and stuffed it in my bra.
Then, when ScrummaBaba had finished feeding, I whipped off my clothes and fashioned a top from the muslin before gurning in to my camera... I mean I put on new ones and stuck a breast pad in because I'm not a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So guys, it happened! Baby Pie arrived early, but that just means I get to practise the top-notch parenting hacks that I've learnt from Chessie sooner.

Just now I was feeding my ScrummaBaba (from my boobs, if that wasn't clear!!) And the other leaky leaky milky milk-maker started to let down. So I grabbed the nearest muslin and stuffed it in my bra.
Then, when ScrummaBaba had finished feeding, I whipped off my clothes and fashioned a top from the muslin before gurning in to my camera... I mean I put on new ones and stuck a breast pad in because I'm not a dick.
Congratulations on baby Pie 💙

Sounds as if those tips from ultimate mummy Chessie came in useful 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

Congrats on the bubba

hope you managed to get your naked pregnancy photoshoot done in your backyard and that you’re only posting photos on your socials for #ad purposes. Remember you need at least 4 carriers and probably the same amount of prams too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Congrats on the bubba

hope you managed to get your naked pregnancy photoshoot done in your backyard and that you’re only posting photos on your socials for #ad purposes. Remember you need at least 4 carriers and probably the same amount of prams too 🤣
Thank you.

My husband is in the process of reaching out to companies for #gifted carriers in return for a grid post & 3 stories of us both wearing the carrier in hil-ARRR-ious poses. Unfortunately we were unable to sort this before ScrummaBaba arrived.

Naked photos taken in a local lavender farm because #quirky! Can't wait for my in laws to catch a glimpse of my pubey roobs 🥰

(Do you think Chessie is actually normal and makes this shizz up for likes and comments, or is she actually a 🔔🔚?!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chessie is a 🔔 end for sure 🤣

congratulations on the arrival of your ScrummaBubba!!! Make sure you’re filming yourself naked several times a day and sharing this. A few pics of your husband’s arse might be wise too. Ideally filmed in glorious Technicolor in a public place. ☺😳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.