Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must have missed the memo about Chessie being a sex expert
These ‘ask me for advice’ things she does are bonkers. Sooooooo arrogant! Who is she to be giving out advice?! A rich privileged twenty something girl without much education or life experience as far as I can tell!!

Reactions: 19
These ‘ask me for advice’ things she does are bonkers. Sooooooo arrogant! Who is she to be giving out advice?! A rich privileged twenty something girl without much education or life experience as far as I can tell!!
They’re pretty much a chance to flog some stuff and hope for freebies without declaring it along with her warped view of the world based on her privileged, well off cosseted life so far. I’d rather take life advice from Kerry Katona. 🤔

Reactions: 4
They’re pretty much a chance to flog some stuff and hope for freebies without declaring it along with her warped view of the world based on her privileged, well off cosseted life so far. I’d rather take life advice from Kerry Katona. 🤔
And she always asks herself the questions

Reactions: 2
I find it offensive that someone asked a question about coping with no sleep with a newborn and she uses it as a chance to promote Sleeping Bunnies AGAIN. The person asking the question just needs reassurance that it will get better and support from her partner or family, or that she doesn’t have to feel guilty focussing only on herself and her baby if that’s all she’s got the energy for (I’m just thinking of examples from my experience, my point is that no one needs to be seeing a sleep consultant for what is a very normal but difficult part of having a new baby)

I don’t know why the sleep consultant thing winds me up so much but it’s so stupid that all these Insta mums become reliant on one before their baby is even born!

Reactions: 17
I find it ludicrous and frustrating that there’s a glut of “influencers” who’ve had babies recently and seem obsessed with telling us that they can’t cope without expert (gifted) help and that they’re desperate to get back to a routine. Hello!!!!!!! A newborn IS your routine!!! By all means try and carve out things that help but trust me, you can’t shape them into something that fits your own life after a few weeks!!! And it won’t change for about ….17 years???! 🙈🤣
If you don’t want your life, routines, sleep, work, relationships to be turned on their head whilst your baby grows then here’s an idea. DO NOT HAVE A BABY YET?!! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘’ 2 months of mummas milkshakes ‘’

abso-bleeping -lutely not 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Is she going to mention the leaking nipples every day until she weans? We heard you the first ten times you mentioned it…

Reactions: 3
She’s very close to dropping under 800k followers. Time to whip the credit card out!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she think she’s the only person to ever have done a long drive with a baby?

Omg how much more can they go on about her being a ‘rae’ of sunshine. We get it! Also what was the point in naming her Auraelia if she is only ever going to be called rae?
I bet they were expecting her to be ginger too and thats more where the sunshine stuff comes in to it but that didnt work out did it 😂

Why is she topless again? Surely she can’t feed the baby as she is now and she’d have to take her out the carrier so why does she need to be naked 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why is she topless again? Surely she can’t feed the baby as she is now and she’d have to take her out the carrier so why does she need to be naked 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I genuinely questioned the last time I saw her wearing clothes. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her just wearing a T-shirt or Jumper

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.