Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and also just saw the pole dancing video. I am mortified for her. Even Mat wanders away looking embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, all of the individually designed bridesmaids dresses that they’ve all been told to rave about are now available to buy!!!! 🤣🤷‍♀️🙈🙄😬 the woman is shameless. Surprised she didn’t charge her guests to attend.
I wouldn't put it past them to have an extortionately expensive Wedding Gift List to weed out the less wealthy guests. 🎁

Reactions: 4
if you look at the posts she’s been tagged in there’s one by harry.sellers
Oh my god! Just watched!!! I feel unwell 🤣🤮😱 I have to say that the whole “event” looks so hideously staged and fake it makes me cringe. Was this about them getting married because they love each other or because they want to show off, make some more cash, and rub the poor peoples noses in it? They can keep it. I’d have sloped off early to watch Location Location in my hotel room. 🙄

Reactions: 14
It wasn’t a wedding it was the Chessie Show. All about her. The dancing is awful, even the first dance was a staged skit. Also biggest hypocrite walking, she lays it in that thick about being comfortable in your own skin, wearing no makeup and embracing your rolls yet she is absolutely caked in makeup and wearing spanks under one of the dresses!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s such a pick me. Her latest post about how she was the only bride to do this, only bride to do that. Jesus Christ give it a break. And her wedding pictures where her and that creep she calls a husband with the oranges, give me so much second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 12
She’s dressing it up (no pun intended 😆) as a pre loved dress but it sounds like she only chose it as she liked the material and for it completely remade?!
ONLY bride to do this blah blah, no one cares.

Reactions: 9
Considering Rae was at all the henny henny hen dos, she doesn’t appear to have been at the wedding? Or would she have perhaps taken the limelight away from Chessie?

Reactions: 7
That bleeping reel. She’s so embarrassing, don’t think she has the slightest clue about the fact a wedding should be about starting a marriage, not a bleeping circus for you and your friends 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I feel like having TWO other dresses on the actual wedding day, one for the night before and countless hen do dresses completely negates any good she has done by getting one pre loved dress!

Reactions: 12
It wasn’t a wedding it was the Chessie Show. All about her. The dancing is awful, even the first dance was a staged skit. Also biggest hypocrite walking, she lays it in that thick about being comfortable in your own skin, wearing no makeup and embracing your rolls yet she is absolutely caked in makeup and wearing spanks under one of the dresses!
The Chessie Show hits the nail on the head. Matt is just a bystander. Her attention seeking really has reached new levels with this wedding, the pole dancing and the first dance being the worst of it in my opinion. The whole thing was so carefully choreographed, she definitely got married for the wedding and not for the marriage. I’d love to know what Matt’s parents think of it all.

Reactions: 13
The me me me-ness of the whole thing is so telling with the photos she’s selected. I feel like her mother should have told her off for showing off to her mates. 🤣
Was Matt actually there btw? 🤔

Reactions: 4
I hate the fact that she talks about her “empty” boobs. So what does that mean for women who haven’t had babies? Are my boobs “empty” because they’ve never been “full” because I wasn’t lucky enough to have a child in my 20s like her? duck off Chessie. Your dress looks tit.

Reactions: 10
I hate the fact that she talks about her “empty” boobs. So what does that mean for women who haven’t had babies? Are my boobs “empty” because they’ve never been “full” because I wasn’t lucky enough to have a child in my 20s like her? duck off Chessie. Your dress looks tit.
I think it’s more that your boobs after breastfeeding grow by 4 inches and go flat like an empty windsock 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.