Chessie King #2 Cheap Ring, I’ve got a baby don’t you know darling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I reading too much into the caption?

ETA maybe it’s a nickname or something but just looks like a racist word with a letter missing to make it look not like a racist word
Thought the same but thought I might be missing some high brow reference or something

Reactions: 2
Am I reading too much into the caption?

ETA maybe it’s a nickname or something but just looks like a racist word with a letter missing to make it look not like a racist word
They pronounce it like ‘Nigel’. Clearly an inside joke- I don’t think there is a racist manner behind it. Xx

Reactions: 5
it’s all just so staged and ‘look at me’ - I find it really obnoxious 🤢 the photos just showcase everything I hate about influencers tbh

Reactions: 13
Totally, but she could have said deflated or saggy. But she has to shoehorn in a reference to her being the first person to ever have a baby and breastfeed. The same way she acts like breasts are exclusively and only valuable for feeding babies / making “milkshakes” (I feel ill having written that 🤢).

Maybe I’m overreacting but it just feels like one of those subtle ways childless women are sidelined. I’ll put myself to bed now with a cold compress 😂
Girl I’m with you. I don’t have children atm and if I do I won’t ever Brest feed and this whole I breast feed so I am holy and follow me tit kills me

Reactions: 3
I know Lottie from school days. She’s a lovely girl so definitely isn’t racist with the nige

Reactions: 1
Mattttt just makes my skin crawl. Don’t know what it is but he’s just 🤢🤢 Their first dance WTAF 😱
Agreed! He gives me the ick 🤮 The whole wedding has! Big, fake and tacky. It was purely for show and had no sentimental value to it!

Reactions: 6
Lurked on here for a while but had to post. How obnoxious does her wedding look? She’s so ridiculously over the top!! I cringe at her facial expressions; it’s like she’s gurning!

Reactions: 14
Lurked on here for a while but had to post. How obnoxious does her wedding look? She’s so ridiculously over the top!! I cringe at her facial expressions; it’s like she’s gurning!
Now I’m not ‘in the know’ butttt… ❄ 👀

Reactions: 9
This sponsored wedding lacks everything. It’s Chessie as main character with the 28 bridesmaids in supporting roles. The husband does a cameo playing himself. With that many outfit changes for herself you’d think at least one would be a nice outfit. They’re all awfully fitted except for the glitzy gold one (but then she has to wear those heinous trainers because she is just so COOL and QUIRKY). Mr and Mrs Cringe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
This sponsored wedding lacks everything. It’s Chessie as main character with the 28 bridesmaids in supporting roles. The husband does a cameo playing himself. With that many outfit changes for herself you’d think at least one would be a nice outfit. They’re all awfully fitted except for the glitzy gold one (but then she has to wear those heinous trainers because she is just so COOL and QUIRKY). Mr and Mrs Cringe.
*KingCringe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shocking adverts for the “designer bridesmaids dresses”. Badly fitting on a lot of them, terrible seams, creased material. The sparkly ones are a bit better but these scream cheaply made mass produced sweat shop shite. 🤮
Oh my how cheap and ill fitting are they!

Reactions: 7
Shocking adverts for the “designer bridesmaids dresses”. Badly fitting on a lot of them, terrible seams, creased material. The sparkly ones are a bit better but these scream cheaply made mass produced sweat shop shite. 🤮
The satin ones looks awful!

Nice super spreader event they had there. Wouldn’t have tested positive so soon after the wedding unless she already had it at the wedding 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
Nice super spreader event they had there. Wouldn’t have tested positive so soon after the wedding unless she already had it at the wedding 👍🏻
She is the epitome of awful. Spreading their bullshit and now, covid.
What a vile bunch of desperate wannabes they are.

Alexpmarks who was there is also saying he thinks he has it, but is currently testing negative. Proper superspreader event.
But, she’ll love the drama it creates!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.