Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully believe Cheryl and Kimberley are in a longterm relationship and Justin is sperm donor and family friend. Her son Cole is the spitting image of Cheryl, they used her egg that time imo. Bobby is K+J. The other boy- too young to tell. I believe this is the reason Cheryl won't show Bear's face, because he either resembles Kimberley or if they used the same donor, resembles Justin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I fully believe Cheryl and Kimberley are in a longterm relationship and Justin is sperm donor and family friend. Her son Cole is the spitting image of Cheryl, they used her egg that time imo. Bobby is K+J. The other boy- too young to tell. I believe this is the reason Cheryl won't show Bear's face, because he either resembles Kimberley or if they used the same donor, resembles Justin.
Me too. Remember that Halloween photo Kim posted and Justin was apparently the other person in the shot with her and the kids, but when you looked at the eyes in the full-head mask they were defo Cheryl's eyes and brows. Nothing like Justin's.

This is one of the photos

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me too. Remember that Halloween photo Kim posted and Justin was apparently the other person in the shot with her and the kids, but when you looked at the eyes in the full-head mask they were defo Cheryl's eyes and brows. Nothing like Justin's.
Yep. If you research all that's out there it's very convincing. I think people find it too whacky to believe because they don't realise just how fake the industry is, also Cheryl and Kimberley are very feminine so it's probably difficult for some people to imagine them as a lesbian couple. They are probably bisexual.

Reactions: 1
Yep. If you research all that's out there it's very convincing. I think people find it too whacky to believe because they don't realise just how fake the industry is, also Cheryl and Kimberley are very feminine so it's probably difficult for some people to imagine them as a lesbian couple. They are probably bisexual.
Oh, rubbish. Just nonsense lol.

Cheryl's said she was 9st and a size 10 when she joined GA.
Exactly. She is only five three so that isn't really thin. I am nine stone as well but I am five foot eight. I am slimmer than she was in the early days but nowhere near as thin as she was in her early X-factor days when I think she can't have been much over about six stone.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Too much evidence to post, including groin groping from Popstars days which I am unable to post for some reason. Everything can be found on Popbitch and tapatalk L Chat threads for those who are interested.

c.jpg
478450.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she’s pregnant is it by sperm donor? I can’t see Liam agreeing again - he’s engaged isn’t he?
I thought the gossip was that he isn’t Bear’s father and their relationship was a publicity stunt? I’m sure I read, possibly on here, that Bear is the result of a sperm donor and the relationship was to boost Liam’s crappy solo career.

Reactions: 4
I thought the gossip was that he isn’t Bear’s father and their relationship was a publicity stunt? I’m sure I read, possibly on here, that Bear is the result of a sperm donor and the relationship was to boost Liam’s crappy solo career.
and face the wrath of the 1D stans just for a publicity stunt? Cheryl is braver than I thought

Reactions: 6
I'm sure there are men up and down the land that would have no problems imagining them as a lesbian couple. No problems at all.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure there are men up and down the land that would have no problems imagining them as a lesbian couple. No problems at all.
I'm a straight female and I have absolutely no problem imagining them as a couple! 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was a huge pop fan in the 00's and liked all the cheesy bands;

I don't believe that Cheryl and Kimberley were ever in a sexual relationship or proper relationship. Maybe they're the type that would do things that'd raise eyebrows when drunk, like kissing and touchy feely and when they sober up say wtf did we do last night. Cheryl loves touching Kimba's ass and used to comment on it alot but really I feel she loved Ashley alot and has never found love since. I feel that French bloke was to fill a void and a mad moment for her. She spoke about how broken she was in her book and literally said she was on a safari and kept thinking of scenarios like if I fell out of this plane or got eaten by this crocodile or lion I wouldn't care as I'm so empty without Ashley. She also spoke about the divorce for years in interviews and how it affected her. It probably is a punch in the guts to see him moved on with that other woman with kids now.

I also don't believe that she was hospitalised due to anorexia like I've heard alot. I feel that definitely she went through a phase of barely eating after her split from Ashley and she definitely got very slim but she genuinely got ill from malaria as she spoke about it in depth in her book and how Derek Hough saved her. I remember an interview coming out from one of her ex bodyguards and he said when she was in the states during the short x factor stint she would lock herself away in her hotel room all day snacking on crap.

And the bit about Liam Payne being a cover up I just don't believe. If she was using a donor she'd admit it as she admitted in an interview in recent years she'd use a donor for more children. Especially in the world we're in these days about being more accepting about things. Liam probably got with her knowing how attractive she is and that she was once the hottest most famous woman in the UK and was all excited about having a baby with her and she knew that she was getting older and time is starting to tick. I think that's also why she got with the French bloke but their marriage must've been really bad for it to be called off after a year and no children. In some pictures it looks like he was dragging her along behind him.

I find her quite a strange character. In her book she spent a bit of it moaning about Alexander McQueen and how he upset her one night and she refused ever to wear any of his clothes again but she has worn his clothes many times since and even around the time she wrote her book which contradicts what she wrote about him. She also complained about the paps often and got the injunction. Now look, she stages pics of her walking her dog in the woods and suddenly wants to be papped. She said she didn't want to talk about Ashley and would never talk about private things again since the divorce and she spoke about him so much and a few times has mentioned private things. She said she wasn't in it for the fame but now she isn't relevant anymore is trying to sell pills.

Reactions: 16
In her book she spent a bit of it moaning about Alexander McQueen and how he upset her one night and she refused ever to wear any of his clothes again but she has worn his clothes many times since and even around the time she wrote her book which contradicts what she wrote about him.
If you mean her autobiography "My Story", she said nothing about Alexander McQueen at all. She mentions an issue with Julien Macdonald, that's it.
Alexander McQueen is long dead, he died the same year she wrote the book. Whether or not she wears his clothes doesn't affect him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The other thing that I’ve heard on good authority is true (family friend in the music business) was that she only married Ashley to prove she wasn’t racist as it was just after the toilet attendant incident, and he married her to prove he wasn’t gay as there were rumours around that time? I just can’t believe that, she definitely seemed in love with him and spoke about him a lot

Reactions: 7
I think Ashley Cole was her one true love and she has never 💯 got over him or his cheating on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.