Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep seeing more and more pictures of Cheryl circulating around the internet and social media, more and more articles about her and a couple of pap pictures of her walking her new dog. Maybe this is her trying to make a comeback?? Also I think with the pap pictures of her walking her dog, I have a suspicion that she called the paps and it was a set other because otherwise it would be very weird if some paps were waiting in the woods for a celebrity to come walking their dog.
When her levels of fame first started decreasing I wonder if she thought she could live off song royalties, but tbh I never hear any of her solo stuff anywhere any more. The one I hear the most bizarrely is crazy stupid love once in a blue moon and she probably has to split the £££s with TT and whoever wrote it.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if Ashley loved her, though. She loved him, I think, but he seems to have settled down with his second wife and they have a couple of kids. It could be that he cheats on this wife and she turns a blind eye (as she isn't in the public eye) It could also be that he has grown up and wants to be a family man. Who knows, but I don't think that he and Cheryl would ever have lasted.
Did you ever read the Popbitch article about Ashley and Cheryl? Answers some questions.

Since Syco disbanded (were all the staff made red 2 years ago now?) We hear next to nothing about their roster of acts anymore. The S*n certainly isn't positing about Danni/Cheryl/James Arthur/Louis/Leona etc at all anymore, whereas they were in the tabloids near enough on a daily basis 10 years ago.

Reactions: 1
Did you ever read the Popbitch article about Ashley and Cheryl? Answers some questions.

Since Syco disbanded (were all the staff made red 2 years ago now?) We hear next to nothing about their roster of acts anymore. The S*n certainly isn't positing about Danni/Cheryl/James Arthur/Louis/Leona etc at all anymore, whereas they were in the tabloids near enough on a daily basis 10 years ago.
Can you share the pop witch article?

Anyone else's branch of Lidl playing what sounds like Cheryl singing absolutely tit songs on a loop all day every day? It's the absolute double of Cheryl's voice and makes me chuckle every time I hear it 😅
Girl’s gotta earn a living somehow!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m not usually one to speculate about pregnancy as it’s such a touchy subject but I really am convinced she’s been so quiet as she’s expecting baby no 2 👀 It doesn’t look like she’s just gained weight I feel like it’s a bump! Or I may be completely wrong 😂
Weren’t these pictures from months ago? I remember someone posting these exact same pictures on here (I think) months ago saying the exact same thing

Reactions: 8
The dog walking pic is from 31st January 22 and the princes trust pic is from 9th November 21.

I also think that the injunction she got around 2011/2 fucked her up and caused her downfall as she was so pretty and famous around that time and the moment they weren't allowed to get pictures of her is when she started to fade out.
I agree. I think she got too confident and thought she didn't need to appear in the tabloids to stay relevant.

I remember hearing at the time that the malaria was the work of the X Factor PR team. Allegedly, the true story is that she was hospitalised for an eating disorder.
She was also never legally married to the French guy. I think I read about that on Popbitch. There was no real divorce (and the accompanying legal documents/court dates) because there was no real marriage.

When her levels of fame first started decreasing I wonder if she thought she could live off song royalties, but tbh I never hear any of her solo stuff anywhere any more. The one I hear the most bizarrely is crazy stupid love once in a blue moon and she probably has to split the £££s with TT and whoever wrote it.
She wouldn't get much royalties. Songwriting is where the money is.

Reactions: 3
I’ve read her autobiography and I actually think the malaria is true as it’s the very first line of her book- ‘Am I going to die… it’s a possibility..” and she describes the tablets and symptoms in detail. However she probably had something else that made her condition worse that she’s glossing over and was the real reason why she was so seriously ill- like being too thin. She did nearly die, but it wasn’t the malaria alone.

If she’s pregnant is it by sperm donor? I can’t see Liam agreeing again - he’s engaged isn’t he?

Weren’t these pictures from months ago? I remember someone posting these exact same pictures on here (I think) months ago saying the exact same thing
I don't think she is pregnant. That just looked like weight gain to me, not a bump. She is not a naturally thin woman, she was not thin in the early days of GA.

Yes of course I know that, however I don’t believe she was hospitalised for one when it was clear she had malaria.

I don't think she is pregnant. That just looked like weight gain to me, not a bump. She is not a naturally thin woman, she was not thin in the early days of GA.
Are you thinking of Nadine? I just scrolled through pics and Cheryl's definitely thin, even from her Popstars days.

Reactions: 5
Are you thinking of Nadine? I just scrolled through pics and Cheryl's definitely thin, even from her Popstars days.
She lost about half her body weight when she joined X factor. She was just normal and healthy before that, not thin imo.

Reactions: 4
No, Nadine was always thin. I don't mean that Cheryl was fat, but she wasn't skinny. She was just normal.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.