Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d forgotten that she existed.

Is she ever spotted anywhere anymore? Haven’t seen her in the news for a while

Reactions: 1
As well as the money made in her own career, she’ll be set for life having a 1D’er as her baby daddy (always thought that was one of her motives with Liam)

Reactions: 17
I think she looked her best in call my name too! I actually really liked that song and the outfit was really good and was a new style for the time.

She also looked really good when she was on her 1st and 2nd series I think of xfactor when she wore mini dresses in bright colours, she wore young designers and her hair and make up was still attractive. Before she tried to be edgy!

Reactions: 11
As well as the money made in her own career, she’ll be set for life having a 1D’er as her baby daddy (always thought that was one of her motives with Liam)
How strange was the whole baby thing anyway. The age gap is odd and they seemed very strange as a couple anyway

Reactions: 15
How strange was the whole baby thing anyway. The age gap is odd and they seemed very strange as a couple anyway
It really was bizarre. The age gap, the speed of it all... I would not be shocked if it was a weird poorly thought out PR thing. Like she wants a baby, could do with a PR boost during the whole process too because people are losing interest. Meanwhile he needs a post 1D career boost and could do with a healthy dose of positive PR too. She gets pregnant from a donor, he is the father of it in the public eye. In reality, he has nothing to do with baby (financially or otherwise) beyond a few social media posts and posed photos every so often.

I’ve clearly overthought this but it wouldn’t surprise me. They never seemed like a real couple and he doesn’t seem involved at all.

• Haha
It really was bizarre. The age gap, the speed of it all... I would not be shocked if it was a weird poorly thought out PR thing. Like she wants a baby, could do with a PR boost during the whole process too because people are losing interest. Meanwhile he needs a post 1D career boost and could do with a healthy dose of positive PR too. She gets pregnant from a donor, he is the father of it in the public eye. In reality, he has nothing to do with baby (financially or otherwise) beyond a few social media posts and posed photos every so often.

I’ve clearly overthought this but it wouldn’t surprise me. They never seemed like a real couple and he doesn’t seem involved at all.
We've never even seen te kids face so how could we tell if it is Liams.

Reactions: 6
Cheryl for a time lived with Liam in a mansion less than 2 miles from where I live. (I live in a modest semi-detached in a busy road). By daughter’s boyfriend lives next door to to Liam’s house. He saw them with Bear a couple of times going for a walk with Bear in a pushchair. It’s a private road and a golf course runs through it. For a while they were seen in our local Sainsburys’s etc. Cheryl is absolutely tiny and incredibly pretty but aloof. Liam is also pretty 😉 He was very patient with the teenagers that used to demand selfies with him, and he never said no. I’ve seen him interviewed and he’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer and he’s made some cringeworthy comments. I don’t know if he’s sold that house now but I haven’t seen him around for over a year now, and his distinctive car hasn’t been tearing about the local roads or parked up in Sainsbury’s. That car being parked at Sainsbury’s caused teenage girls from the surrounding streets to literally RUN to Sainsbury’s 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Cheryl for a time lived with Liam in a mansion less than 2 miles from where I live. (I live in a modest semi-detached in a busy road). By daughter’s boyfriend lives next door to to Liam’s house. He saw them with Bear a couple of times going for a walk with Bear in a pushchair. It’s a private road and a golf course runs through it. For a while they were seen in our local Sainsburys’s etc. Cheryl is absolutely tiny and incredibly pretty but aloof. Liam is also pretty 😉 He was very patient with the teenagers that used to demand selfies with him, and he never said no. I’ve seen him interviewed and he’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer and he’s made some cringeworthy comments. I don’t know if he’s sold that house now but I haven’t seen him around for over a year now, and his distinctive car hasn’t been tearing about the local roads or parked up in Sainsbury’s. That car being parked at Sainsbury’s caused teenage girls from the surrounding streets to literally RUN to Sainsbury’s 🤣
One of the houses nextdoor is an air bnb and I stayed there at a hen do once! It was a huge house with a pool. The owners were affiliated with 1D in some way as they had pics/records up everywhere so i think maybe their management.

Reactions: 3
I was always interested in how he spoke about his relationship with Cheryl when they were together. Cheryl as always referred to as "she", or "her". I never ever heard him use her name. It was like he was talking about a complete stranger. No emotional connection to her whatsoever.

Also, an intensely self-absorbed prick who takes himself more seriously than the Syrian Crisis, but has the mind of a child.

• Haha
We all know she didn't have a baby with Liam because she was deeply in love with him and was going to spend the rest of her life with him. She was going to have a baby with her next partner no matter what.

Reactions: 26
We all know she didn't have a baby with Liam because she was deeply in love with him and was going to spend the rest of her life with him. She was going to have a baby with her next partner no matter what.
100%! She will be looking for baby daddy no2 right now as we speak!

Reactions: 9
One of the houses nextdoor is an air bnb and I stayed there at a hen do once! It was a huge house with a pool. The owners were affiliated with 1D in some way as they had pics/records up everywhere so i think maybe their management.
My daughter’s boyfriend’s house isn’t that one. They are all swanky HUGE houses in that road. I’ll keep playing the lotto and hope one day...

Reactions: 3
I’d forgotten that she existed.

Is she ever spotted anywhere anymore? Haven’t seen her in the news for a while
I read her book years ago and she has some sort of injunction that means she can't be papped. As they used to wait outside her house and follow her at the peak of her fame. Now I think she can only be photographed if she's working, so on her way to a TV or radio interview. Obviously she's not doing many of those.

Reactions: 5
Ooh nice to find this thread!
I think Cheryl is absolutely stunning and is perfect for L'Oréal. She should just stick to that.
Always thought she only got with Ashley to prove that she wasn't racist.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.