Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I remeber watching that jubilee performance, strange that even after practicing anyone let her sing. Good dancer but know your limits

Reactions: 3
I genuinely do not understand why she has done this. She was totally beautiful and fresh looking but now she has actually made herself look older with pillow face. She’ll be catching up with Madonna in no time!

Reactions: 11
Cheek & lip fillers for sure. She looks unhinged in her new video. As mad as a box of frogs.

Reactions: 4
I've watched the video a handful of times, it's a car crash you just can't look away from. Shocking they didn't just bin the video, this ain't a comeback.

Part of me feels sorry for her, then I remember what a witch she was to Danni Minogue about her plastic surgery.

Reactions: 5
Cheryl was absolutely stunning, I just don’t understand this trend for fillers. I’ve never seen it look natural. A lady from the real housewives of New Jersey has just done it too and it looks awful, she looks like my aunt when she had an allergic reaction to hair dye! Face looks badly swollen

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness. Her face! I'm the same age as Cheryl and wouldn't start putting things in my face for at least ten years. If not more! She was so beautiful, now she looks like a weird puff monster! So silly and sad! I don;t disagree wth surgery or botox, just when it's done so young and makes you look worse than when you started! She should have left well lone. And blaming it on giving birth in the press?! Nice one Chez. Blame your poor son for making your face look weird!

The original, in case anyone needs an ear cleanse :LOL:

oh that's my 'i am bladdered and don't care, just let me sit here with headphones on thinking i am the best singer in the whole world' song - feels odd hearing it sober *shudder*

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...y-having-son-Bear-baffling-fans-new-look.html

Last week Cheryl baffled fans after debuting a dramatically different appearance, as she admitted her face has 'completely changed' since giving birth to her son Bear, 19 months ago.

'My whole body, even my face, everything's changed since Bear was born' she said.

The former X Factor judge added she doesn't mind that her son, who she shares with Liam Payne, 25, caused her look to change because she feels better now.

Well guys, the mystery is over.... her baby made her face change :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she doesn't mind that her son, who she shares with Liam Payne, 25, caused her look to change because she feels better now.
what?

I've only heard of mums who proudly (and rightfully) declare their bodies are different after pregnancy (ie not everyone loses all their pregnancy weight in 2 days, gets a flat abs like celebrities blahblahblah) but they're proud of their bodies and they feel good

but HER FACE?

(@It's me what excuse did Christina use?)

@boredjess I wish I remember if Christina had an excuse...but I know lads mags ripped Britney to shreds for the knee comment. Having male friends I can remember today the hilarious comments

That's about as good as when Britney Spears said a bad knee gave her larger boobs!
LMAO
I'd forgotten about that! or when kylie jenner completely revamped her face and blamed it on puberty!

There's still a stigma attached to being known for having plastic surgery, they do anything to wiggle out of it. Fools no-one, but confirms them as outrageous liars.
Lying about it just makes it worse
we'd respect them a bit more if they just said yes I did, but so what it's my face / money idc what you think

wow aren't these smilies obnoxiously large haha. I just prefer them to laugh ones available lol They look more in pain haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't understand why girl band members attempt to go solo when it's clear they have a weak voice. Hello Posh Spice. Cheryl would be decent in a talk show, could make plenty of money with fashion etc

Reactions: 6
I just can't stand her accent, it's really strong.

She was really lucky to get those American gigs with her accent, apparently her career was cut short as nobody could understand her!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It's not as bad now. I think she had fillers dissolved after everyone made such a fuss.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.