Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she didn’t have a baby with her husbands? I get the impression she’s wanted it for a long time

Reactions: 6
I wonder why she didn’t have a baby with her husbands? I get the impression she’s wanted it for a long time
her career was At its peak..xfactor aswell so probably didnt have the time nor wanted to have to give up at that time

heres a fact i found out from tik tok... nicki minaj and will i am song check it out... cheryl is the voice singing “wowowo” or however its spelt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think the reason why she kept a low profile when she was pregnant was because she knew what people would say. She is desperate to be loved which is why she was never single for very long. She wanted a baby and I think she ‘accidentally’ fell pregnant and Liam just went along with it.

Reactions: 9
Some gossip based websites have always speculated/convinced themselves she is a lesbian, but if that was true I don’t see why she wouldn’t just admit that. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. Who knows ...
I was on blind gossip a few days ago and one of the articles was called “Dumb kid got roped in”. it said something about a gay female celebrity who Wanted a baby and roped in a rich, successful, naive young man and told him that they were destined to be together so she could have a baby. Then it got updated and said that she got what she wanted. This was October 2016 around a month before the bump photos. I’m not sure how legit blind gossip is but I think they’ve gotten a few things right in the past. I might be wrong though.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I was on blind gossip a few days ago and one of the articles was called “Dumb kid got roped in”. it said something about a gay female celebrity who Wanted a baby and roped in a rich, successful, naive young man and told him that they were destined to be together so she could have a baby. Then it got updated and said that she got what she wanted. This was October 2016 around a month before the bump photos. I’m not sure how legit blind gossip is but I think they’ve gotten a few things right in the past. I might be wrong though.
They were right about Caitlyn Jenner transitioning waaaaay before it happened, as well as Harvey Weinstein being a creep. They seem to post about things years in advance. Also about how Taylor Swift is gay and has beards/was going to come out last year and then the whole masters debacle happened to her (there is sooo much info online about it and it makes so much sense). She apparently was with Karlie Kloss for years...and some still think she is. And dated Dianna Agron a few years ago, before she got into a lavender marriage. Dianna is apparently really with her friend Molly. The celebrity world of bearding is fascinating. And listening to her songs from a gay person's "perspective" makes way more sense too...secret relationships, hiding everything, how people would "disapprove", how people would "divide" them, etc. With Taylor, people often ask WHY. But she started in Country music and lived in Nashville, which is full of extremely Conservative people, many against LGBTQ rights. She spoke about how in her documentary, she was told never to speak about politics because of what happened to the Dixie Chicks. That is why it took her so long to speak about Trump.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What is bearding? I’m really naive to it all lol 🤪
If someone is gay, they have a straight "relationship" to cover it up. It isn't real. It is often contractual.
So Ricki Martin/Elton John are both gay but had "girlfriends", Elton John was actually married, for years to cover up that they were gay. Sadly it isn't uncommon as record companies/agency worry that the performer's sales will drop if they come out. Ellen Degeneres beared too with a man. It is common in Football too.

Reactions: 8
Thank you. It just seems to weird that in this day and age they would conceal their sexuality. If anything it would make them more credible, especially in Cheryl’s case when she openly support Pride. I don’t know, it’s like a different world with these celebs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
They were right about Caitlyn Jenner transitioning waaaaay before it happened, as well as Harvey Weinstein being a creep. They seem to post about things years in advance. Also about how Taylor Swift is gay and has beards/was going to come out last year and then the whole masters debacle happened to her (there is sooo much info online about it and it makes so much sense). She apparently was with Karlie Kloss for years...and some still think she is. And dated Dianna Agron a few years ago, before she got into a lavender marriage. Dianna is apparently really with her friend Molly. The celebrity world of bearding is fascinating. And listening to her songs from a gay person's "perspective" makes way more sense too...secret relationships, hiding everything, how people would "disapprove", how people would "divide" them, etc. With Taylor, people often ask WHY. But she started in Country music and lived in Nashville, which is full of extremely Conservative people, many against LGBTQ rights. She spoke about how in her documentary, she was told never to speak about politics because of what happened to the Dixie Chicks. That is why it took her so long to speak about Trump.
Someone posted photos of Taylor making out with someone on a balcony at a party in one of the gossip threads. I’ll try and find the page/gossip forum for it. She could be bi but that photo along with the blinds saying her relationship with Harry was fake (and her having beards) make me think the rumours are true.

Reactions: 7
Thank you. It just seems to weird that in this day and age they would conceal their sexuality. If anything it would make them more credible, especially in Cheryl’s case when she openly support Pride. I don’t know, it’s like a different world with these celebs 🤷🏻‍♀️
Check out the book The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo... it is fiction but great and the author alluded to it being about Taylor Swift.

Someone posted photos of Taylor making out with someone on a balcony at a party in one of the gossip threads. I’ll try and find the page/gossip forum for it. She could be bi but that photo along with the blinds saying her relationship with Harry was fake (and her having beards) make me think the rumours are true.
Yes, with Karlie, who some folks think she is in a long term relationship with. It is all very interesting.

Did you see Calvin Harris's tweet about growing a "beard" to gain respect for the Grammy's? LOL. He was with Taylor just before then and basically was hinting that it was a fake relationship. He since deleted it. This should probably be moved to Taylor's thread now, sorry admin.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Check out the book The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo... it is fiction but great and the author alluded to it being about Taylor Swift.

Yes, with Karlie, who some folks think she is in a long term relationship with. It is all very interesting.

Did you see Calvin Harris's tweet about growing a "beard" to gain respect for the Grammy's? LOL. He was with Taylor just before then and basically was hinting that it was a fake relationship. He since deleted it. This should probably be moved to Taylor's thread now, sorry admin.
No I have never seen that tweet before. And yes! Sorry everyone! Back to Cheryl. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She can't be in a ltr with Kimberly as she has been with the same man forever, they are married with children. Surely he'd notice if his wife was in another ltr. That being said Cheryl has never seemed to be that into any of the men she's dated or married. Maybe she's never been in love?

Reactions: 1
If someone is gay, they have a straight "relationship" to cover it up. It isn't real. It is often contractual.
So Ricki Martin/Elton John are both gay but had "girlfriends", Elton John was actually married, for years to cover up that they were gay. Sadly it isn't uncommon as record companies/agency worry that the performer's sales will drop if they come out. Ellen Degeneres beared too with a man. It is common in Football too.

Jamie rednap and Peter crouch spring to mind

Reactions: 4

Reactions: 3
She said in her book that she asked Ashley multiple times for a baby and tried bringing up the subject but he basically put it off by saying to do the season of X Factor and her Girls Aloud tour first, plus he was busy with footballing at the time.

Reactions: 6
I love the title alone on this thread, like what gives her the right to be known by a singular name. And don’t get me started on ‘the nation’s sweetheart’ inexcusable behaviour and most people wouldn’t be able to get a job after that and look what she went on to do. Disgusting woman.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure I’ve read somewhere before that Ashley forced her to have an abortion (when it was publicly know about her having “Malaria”) think it was on another thread

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.