Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To her credit, while her star is definitely fading she hasn’t reduced herself to showing off her kid for attention. Not sure if that’s been her decision or jointly with Liam.

Reactions: 20
Ooh nice to find this thread!
I think Cheryl is absolutely stunning and is perfect for L'Oréal. She should just stick to that.
Always thought she only got with Ashley to prove that she wasn't racist.
I thought she’d been dropped by L’Oreal because of potential conflict with the hair extensions she’s promoting?

Last week there was an article in the Daily Fail about her surprising a fan, visiting her at home.

I always found it strange that she and Ashley had her mother living with them when they were married. I love my mum but value my relationship with my husband too much for that!

Reactions: 9
I thought she’d been dropped by L’Oreal because of potential conflict with the hair extensions she’s promoting?

Last week there was an article in the Daily Fail about her surprising a fan, visiting her at home.

I always found it strange that she and Ashley had her mother living with them when they were married. I love my mum but value my relationship with my husband too much for that!
My older half sister is friends with her brother and she said that Cheryl paid her mum to be a ‘housekeeper’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm pretty sure I saw a clip of a 1D interview back in the very early days and Liam said something about fancying her or something along those lines.

Reactions: 5
Just came on here to say the title of this thread of all her names made me laugh out loud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just came on here to say the title of this thread of all her names made me laugh out loud 😂
😂😂😂
She will always be Cheryl Cole to me but I was a fan of fernandez vercini

Bet she’s had about 8 driving licenses to keep sending off for each time her names changed. What a bugger

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😂😂😂
She will always be Cheryl Cole to me but I was a fan of fernandez vercini

Bet she’s had about 8 driving licenses to keep sending off for each time her names changed. What a bugger
lol. It wasn’t a smart move for her to go marrying someone with a double surname, the jokes write themselves

Reactions: 4
Liam has been doing a weekly round up thing on you tube over lock down. In one he says he was face timing bear and he said something along the lines of "daddy we need you here". He also said he was bouncing on a trampoline wearing a dress and a fireman's jacket which I thought was pretty cute.

I'm sure I also read somewhere that Liam said he and bears mum (he didn't call her by her name) had decided that he wouldn't see him over lockdown. Adding in the comments about facetime I'm guessing he still hasn't seen him. Not sure I could go that long without seeing my child.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Liam has been doing a weekly round up thing on you tube over lock down. In one he says he was face timing bear and he said something along the lines of "daddy we need you here". He also said he was bouncing on a trampoline wearing a dress and a fireman's jacket which I thought was pretty cute.

I'm sure I also read somewhere that Liam said he and bears mum (he didn't call her by her name) had decided that he wouldn't see him over lockdown. Adding in the comments about facetime I'm guessing he still hasn't seen him. Not sure I could go that long without seeing my child.
Yeah he said that On radio 1 the other week

So she is now reduced to taking about her marriage to Ashley Cole many many years ago. What next? Unravelling to toilet incident? Trying to deflect from Liam’s engagement?

Reactions: 3

that’s crazy he hasn’t seen his child over lockdown, children were definitely still allowed to go between parents. Liam is a tit father tbh

Reactions: 17
that’s crazy he hasn’t seen his child over lockdown, children were definitely still allowed to go between parents. Liam is a tit father tbh
Have a feeling that the baby was pretty much Cheryl’s idea and all Liam wanted to do was date an attractive older woman.

Reactions: 23
Liam and Cheryl were such an odd pairing. I wonder who made the first move?! I feel like Cheryl just wanted a baby...

Reactions: 19
Liam and Cheryl were such an odd pairing. I wonder who made the first move?! I feel like Cheryl just wanted a baby...
I think Liam was suckered into having a kid.He's immature at the best of times and I don't think he was anywhere near ready to be a Dad.Like you said,Cheryl just wanted a baby.

Reactions: 12
It really was bizarre. The age gap, the speed of it all... I would not be shocked if it was a weird poorly thought out PR thing. Like she wants a baby, could do with a PR boost during the whole process too because people are losing interest. Meanwhile he needs a post 1D career boost and could do with a healthy dose of positive PR too. She gets pregnant from a donor, he is the father of it in the public eye. In reality, he has nothing to do with baby (financially or otherwise) beyond a few social media posts and posed photos every so often.

I’ve clearly overthought this but it wouldn’t surprise me. They never seemed like a real couple and he doesn’t seem involved at all.
this is so interesting 🧐

Reactions: 2
Some gossip based websites have always speculated/convinced themselves she is a lesbian, but if that was true I don’t see why she wouldn’t just admit that. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. Who knows ...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.