Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've posted this on the Footballers and Wags forum but thought it would (maybe) interest you guys too:

During the World Cup in Germany 2006 my hubby, our son and my father in law went out to Stuttgart to support the England team. They took some time out to visit Baden Baden where the England team were based. My son who was 10 at the time came across Cheryl and Ashley Cole at a restaurant...my nervous son went up their table (I was reassured they wasn't eating) to ask for an autograph and was told to "SOD OFF" by Cheryl...

My son was devastated as all the other England players were lovely to him and signed lots of memorabilia. He shouldn't have interrupted their time together and i did explain this could be seen as rude but he was so excited to meet them. Lesson learnt...

Suffice to say he cant stand the cow-bag now!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I’m sure I’ve read somewhere before that Ashley forced her to have an abortion (when it was publicly know about her having “Malaria”) think it was on another thread
wasn't the malaria story a cover up for her being hospitalised due to her eating disorder?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
wasn't the malaria story a cover up for her being hospitalised due to her eating disorder?
no idea 😦 I know I’ve read that somewhere but can’t find it for the life of me!
either way, being hospitalised for an eating disorder jeez ☹😦

no idea 😦 I know I’ve read that somewhere but can’t find it for the life of me!
either way, being hospitalised for an eating disorder jeez ☹😦
**edit - screenshot below. Lots of things suggesting drugs too. She must’ve been in a very dark place

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Why abort though? They were married, wouldn’t it be acceptable to have baby? Plus if it was a marriage of ‘convenience‘ would they have had sex life? I dunno, don’t know how this all works 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh actually they’d split at that point hadn’t they 🤷🏻‍♀️ Still raises Qs on the whole convenience marriage thing.

Reactions: 10
Why abort though? They were married, wouldn’t it be acceptable to have baby? Plus if it was a marriage of ‘convenience‘ would they have had sex life? I dunno, don’t know how this all works 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh actually they’d split at that point hadn’t they 🤷🏻‍♀️ Still raises Qs on the whole convenience marriage thing.
Ashley was clearly unfaithful and had his issues but they married very young and unfortunately, I can see Ashley growing tired of Cheryl once the novelty of her beauty wore off, and not wanting her to be the mother to his children. It's sad and seems shocking given they were married but it's more common than you'd think. My ex-boyfriend dated and married a woman for ten years before they split up (we met after his divorce) and he told me that while he liked her a lot, he couldn't see her as the mother to his children and admitted that he was weak and let her push him into marriage, when he was simply content in the relationship but not in love. She divorced him because he wouldn't have a family with her. Ashley now has two kids with his girlfriend so clearly he's capable of having a family, but Cheryl wasn't it for him.

Cheryl is beautiful but something about her seems off, and I can see her being very difficult to live with. Her track record is spotty as well, given how young she is but with a trail of highly publicized, broken relationships. She should probably go into therapy if she hasn't already.

Reactions: 16
I thought I read somewhere on the blind gossip sites that the 'malaria' episode was a cocaine overdose. Any pics of her before that malaria episode showed her being very thin no? Or was that after she split up with Ashley that she lost all that weight?

Reactions: 4
I thought her an Ashley had been over for a while and she was in a ‘relationship’ with Derek Hough when she caught malaria?

Reactions: 7
I've posted this on the Footballers and Wags forum but thought it would (maybe) interest you guys too:

During the World Cup in Germany 2006 my hubby, our son and my father in law went out to Stuttgart to support the England team. They took some time out to visit Baden Baden where the England team were based. My son who was 10 at the time came across Cheryl and Ashley Cole at a restaurant...my nervous son went up their table (I was reassured they wasn't eating) to ask for an autograph and was told to "SOD OFF" by Cheryl...

My son was devastated as all the other England players were lovely to him and signed lots of memorabilia. He shouldn't have interrupted their time together and i did explain this could be seen as rude but he was so excited to meet them. Lesson learnt...

Cheryl is a disgrace

Reactions: 4

I get that famous people get a bit cranky if they are constantly Interrupted while out and about but to be so rude to a little boy is disgraceful, especially as they weren't eating at the time! Shes awful!

Reactions: 17
Cheryl is just a pretty face. Not talented at all. Her looks got her far
She wasn’t much to look at when she started out. She’s had loads of work done over the years. Her teeth were horrific when she first started on Pop Stars, until she had the veneers done.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s not a good singer at all, even with the auto tone. I guess looks really do go far in this case (artificial or otherwise)...but bad personality just ruins it all. Hard to coast on looks forever.

Reactions: 10
And battering people in nightclub toilets, that conviction right at the start of her career got her a ton of press, unfortunately
Imagine if that was now, with the BLM movement so prolific. She would have been made an example of and it would have been career over. Nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 21
Imagine if that was now, with the BLM movement so prolific. She would have been made an example of and it would have been career over. Nasty piece of work.
And with social media as popular as it is now....She’d have been TOAST

Reactions: 12
If I had the money I would probably get some help with my looks so I can’t blame her for that but her personality is so dry. When I watch her being interviewed it’s like she’s stoned or on some sort of drugs. She’s so delayed and not really anything to at at all. And now to hear about that she said that rob little boy, that’s not acceptable for any instance.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.