Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever since she lost all that weight in 2015 she’s never seemed happy. Hopefully she is happier now. She definitely didn’t look it back then.

Reactions: 3
I remember thinking at the time that she only started dating him to prove she wasn't racist after the toilet incident. But I think she did genuinely love him. I remember seeing pics of her so thin and frail after it all came out and my heart went to her. Heartbreak is the worst. She is very very beautiful but her relationships just don't stick. Wonder why. Is it the men she picks or does she have a crap personality and they all leg it.
Without a doubt at the time it definitely seemed like she loved Ashley and I'm pretty sure he broke her heart. 💔 However, wasn't she married to him before the toilet incident?🤔. Maybe I'm getting timescales mixed up, you may be right, I'm not sure. 🤷‍♀️. She is very beautiful but for some reason she can't maintain a relationship. She is very private so hopefully someone is making her happy now 🙂

Reactions: 5
Without a doubt at the time it definitely seemed like she loved Ashley and I'm pretty sure he broke her heart. 💔 However, wasn't she married to him before the toilet incident?🤔. Maybe I'm getting timescales mixed up, you may be right, I'm not sure. 🤷‍♀️. She is very beautiful but for some reason she can't maintain a relationship. She is very private so hopefully someone is making her happy now 🙂
The toilet incident was 2003, Cheryl and Ashley got married in 2006. 🙂

Reactions: 1
Ah okay thank you 😀👍. I was getting a bit muddled there, my memory isn't what it used to be 😄
Mine isn’t either and I’m only 25! 😂
I think the fight was a few weeks after Girls Aloud were formed.

Reactions: 2
I remember thinking at the time that she only started dating him to prove she wasn't racist after the toilet incident. But I think she did genuinely love him. I remember seeing pics of her so thin and frail after it all came out and my heart went to her. Heartbreak is the worst. She is very very beautiful but her relationships just don't stick. Wonder why. Is it the men she picks or does she have a crap personality and they all leg it.

The latter I suspect. Exquisitely beautiful but absolutely nothing upstairs, dull as duck and completely self absorbed. Physical beauty is not enough.

Reactions: 7
I do actually think she's still very pretty there, would never have said she was ugly! But of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder 🤷🏻‍♀️
She was never ugly, not at all. She was an average looking young girl.
she was attractive yes but nothing spectacular and bear in mind she’s had a LOT of work done. Someone like Audrey Hepburn was naturally extremely beautiful - it’s like comparing apples & oranges

Reactions: 11
She was never ugly, not at all. She was an average looking young girl.
she was attractive yes but nothing spectacular and bear in mind she’s had a LOT of work done. Someone like Audrey Hepburn was naturally extremely beautiful - it’s like comparing apples & oranges
Hahahaha no I'm not saying their identical at all just similar gamine type features as someone else said

What work has she actually had done? I know she's had her teeth done but she pretty much looks the same, just older and thinner?

Oh yeah defo botox but that's like standard these days. I have botox and wouldn't consider it a lot of work 😊

Oh yeah defo botox but that's like standard these days. I have botox and wouldn't consider it a lot of work 😊
I wouldn’t consider it a lot either But she manages to look different every time I see her. Her weight fluctuates a lot so maybe it’s that?

Reactions: 1
I think that she was in love with Ashley Cole and genuinely hurt when it came out that he cheated on her.

I remember seeing an interview with her (with Piers Morgan?) in which she was crying and said that she did not understand why Ashley did this as they had such a good relationship. She looked very heartbroken.

I also remember when she got fired by Simon Cowell in the US - and it was said that she was hiding in the hotel, eating cookies and not engaging. She was ridiculed for her strong accent and her clothes.

Again, it was very apparent that she was hurt by it and she took some time out to process things. It was very humiliating for her, but she came out of the other side.

Maybe she is now living a more private life as she remembers the hurt these public humiliations caused.
I think she is a strong woman, she seems to have strong mental focus and achieved her goals. Good for her.
She seems to be living a contented quiet life now. Aside from a few of her questionable choices in life, I would say she has some good people beside her. Her mother being one of them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.