Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She basically had no choice I think, Simon told her to dump Ashley or she could kiss the nations sweetheart tag and the X factor job goodbye.
I think she probably regrets listening to him as they’d still be married probably with lots of kids, and be on Real Housewives of Cheshire.
Maybe she’d be happier than living and being branded as a has- been recluse? Who knows, but I imagine that Simon Cowell’s advice will always benefit him, not the asker.
Ashley never remarried did he?
He did, he's engaged to an Italian model called Sharon Canu and they have 2 kids and live somewhere in the UK together.

Their eldest child was born within days or Bear apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She basically had no choice I think, Simon told her to dump Ashley or she could kiss the nations sweetheart tag and the X factor job goodbye.
I think she probably regrets listening to him as they’d still be married probably with lots of kids, and be on Real Housewives of Cheshire.
Maybe she’d be happier than living and being branded as a has- been recluse? Who knows, but I imagine that Simon Cowell’s advice will always benefit him, not the asker.
Ummm I haven't heard anything about Ashley for a long time so I don't know if he remarried. 🙂

Reactions: 1
You might be right.

I wonder why he cheated though. He would probably say her fame threatened him and the were apart a lot, but he did behave like a sleazy weasel.

I recall she found out whilst she was climbing Mount Kilimanjaro for charity and got notified. She still had to finish the climb.

Reactions: 5
When she was climbing, she’d found out Ashley had been arrested for being drunk and disorderly - he was at the time on a ‘going out ban’ from her in light of the previous affairs.

The paper:

Cheryl will demand to know why Ashley – photographed deep in conversation with a beautiful woman in the bar – had broken a promise not to go out clubbing while she was away. His lawyers claim he was having an “intellectual conversation

🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she was climbing, she’d found out Ashley had been arrested for being drunk and disorderly - he was at the time on a ‘going out ban’ from her in light of the previous affairs.

The paper:

Cheryl will demand to know why Ashley – photographed deep in conversation with a beautiful woman in the bar – had broken a promise not to go out clubbing while she was away. His lawyers claim he was having an “intellectual conversation

🙈🙈
Ah, then I remember it incorrectly.
I thought that she learned about his affair with a stewardess that was about to be made public whilst climbing and that she was unaware of his frequent indiscretions before.

I don't know why she would have married him if he was like this all the time - then a divorce was inevitable.

You might be right.

I wonder why he cheated though. He would probably say her fame threatened him and the were apart a lot, but he did behave like a sleazy weasel.

I recall she found out whilst she was climbing Mount Kilimanjaro for charity and got notified. She still had to finish the climb.
I mean, if you take her at how she is in off the record she comes across as a bit of a witch tbh! I'd imagine she very much wore the trousers which would have probably only got worse as her fame grew with x Factor and stuff which is when his cheating seemed to escalate....

Anyone remember her 28th birthday at the Sanderson when she wore the lampshade dress and he returned from his holiday early to be at the party and there were rumours they were back together? Joan was not happy!

I thought she found out when she was filming the “I don’t speak French” video. I remember the paps caught her when she was sat in the car with all her hair and makeup on still. She looked really frightened.

I’ll try and find it
Ah, then I remember it incorrectly.
I thought that she learned about his affair with a stewardess that was about to be made public whilst climbing and that she was unaware of his frequent indiscretions before.

I don't know why she would have married him if he was like this all the time - then a divorce was inevitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought she found out when she was filming the “I don’t speak French” video. I remember the paps caught her when she was sat in the car with all her hair and makeup on still. She looked really frightened.

I’ll try and find it
Thank you! Would be interested in seeing the pictures/video

This is an image from not long after affairs were revealed. I love Cheryl back in the day, her style, her looks etc. She just doesn’t appeal anymore as she went all edgy with her style and ruined her looks IMO.
Thank you for digging this out. Yes, she looks sad. But then again, you never know - it is just a snapshot, I wonder what I look like if I sit in a car or walk down the road. People could interpret all things from my expression I guess.

Reactions: 4
You might be right.

you answered it yourself. He behaved like a sleazy weasel because that’s what he was. Baffles me why these types of people get married in the first place if they’re going to behave like that.

you answered it yourself. He behaved like a sleazy weasel because that’s what he was. Baffles me why these types of people get married in the first place if they’re going to behave like that.
It baffles me even more why these sleazy weasels get married by successful beautiful and (probably) intelligent women.

Reactions: 9

I’ll try and find it
The irony "We don't speak French" then marries a Frenchman and proves she has no idea of Frenchness at all. Stupid bint - and she was still dragging her mother along with her... she'll never learn.

• Haha
  • Wow
Football players are talked into marriage and kids at an early age to appear settled, not that it works. So he probably thought he'd hit big marrying Cheryl at the time, but wasn't actually prepared to be a husband. I remember seeing pics of Ashley in New York with a model and child years ago. I cant believe its been about 11 years since they split!

Football players are talked into marriage and kids at an early age to appear settled, not that it works. So he probably thought he'd hit big marrying Cheryl at the time, but wasn't actually prepared to be a husband. I remember seeing pics of Ashley in New York with a model and child years ago. I cant believe its been about 11 years since they split!
Is that why they get married so young? All English footballers that I know of all have weddings and kids ridiculously young. It’s a trend with the English squad and I’ve always found it strange.

Is that why they get married so young? All English footballers that I know of all have weddings and kids ridiculously young. It’s a trend with the English squad and I’ve always found it strange.
It's interesting, maybe it is believed that they will focus more on their sports if their love life is settled.

Some large (traditional) law firms and consultancies also want their employees to settle relatively early, or at least settle at some point

Reactions: 4
It's interesting, maybe it is believed that they will focus more on their sports if their love life is settled.

Some large (traditional) law firms and consultancies also want their employees to settle relatively early, or at least settle at some point
I agree. Less time to play around and focus on career.

She always seems so sad to me. On paper she has everything but despite all that she always seems so sad. 😔. Perhaps its true what they say and money doesn't buy happiness.

Reactions: 8
I remember thinking at the time that she only started dating him to prove she wasn't racist after the toilet incident. But I think she did genuinely love him. I remember seeing pics of her so thin and frail after it all came out and my heart went to her. Heartbreak is the worst. She is very very beautiful but her relationships just don't stick. Wonder why. Is it the men she picks or does she have a crap personality and they all leg it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.