Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody think Rita Ora had a hand in the split between Liam and Cheryl?
Nah. I think it was Bear and the responsibility of parenthood for Liam. Cheryl knew it wouldn’t last. But they’ve made things work

Reactions: 3
I agree. The only real relationship that she’s been is the one with Ashley in my opinion.
Yes I 100% agree. I think she genuinely was in love with Ashley. Perhaps the rest of them never compared to him and that's why they didn't last.. We will never know though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Yes I 100% agree. I think she genuinely was in love with Ashley. Perhaps the rest of them never compared to him and that's why they didn't last.. We will never know though 🤷‍♀️
I’d say That’s probably what it is. She probably still thinks he’s the one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree. The only real relationship that she’s been is the one with Ashley in my opinion.
Even when she was with Ashley there were rumours it was a marriage of convenience. She always did like to bait she had a special connection with Kimberly Walsh.

Reactions: 3
Even when she was with Ashley there were rumours it was a marriage of convenience. She always did like to bait she had a special connection with Kimberly Walsh.
I’m not sure where I stand on the rumours. They could be true but also untrue. They seem like very close friends and I’ve not really noticed anything strange apart from the holiday thing when fans found out that they are at the same resort after saying they were at different places.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure where I stand on the rumours. They could be true but also untrue. They seem like very close friends and I’ve not really noticed anything strange apart from the holiday thing when fans found out that they are at the same resort after saying they were at different places.
I mean I kind of do believe it but just don't know where Justin would fit into to all of this?

Reactions: 2
I mean I kind of do believe it but just don't know where Justin would fit into to all of this?
Kimberley could be bearding him if the marriage isn’t real. I’m not sure. I do think that the marriage (Cheryl’s to Ashley) was real so if her and Kimberley are together I’ll be shocked. What year did they apparently start dating?

Kimberley could be bearding him if the marriage isn’t real. I’m not sure. I do think that the marriage (Cheryl’s to Ashley) was real so if her and Kimberley are together I’ll be shocked. What year did they apparently start dating?
They started dating in 2004, I would say that Justin is definitely straight as he had a daughter when he was 16

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They started dating in 2004, I would say that Justin is definitely straight as he had a daughter when he was 16
Really!? I didn’t know that! He probably is straight then. I’m not sure why he’d beard Kimberley either. He doesn’t really get anything out of it. There has been blinds About Cheryl and Kimberley dating. Maybe it actually is true.

Really!? I didn’t know that! He probably is straight then. I’m not sure why he’d beard Kimberley either. He doesn’t really get anything out of it. There has been blinds About Cheryl and Kimberley dating. Maybe it actually is true.
Yeah thats the only thing...can't work out where Justin fits into it all!

Reactions: 1
I think she would have stayed with him regardless of affairs etc if it wasn't so public. I don't think her management or even Simon Cowell would have been ok with the damage to her brand that being with Ashley and him cheating and generally being a dick brought.

I’d say That’s probably what it is. She probably still thinks he’s the one.

Reactions: 5
I think that she was in love with Ashley Cole and genuinely hurt when it came out that he cheated on her.

I remember seeing an interview with her (with Piers Morgan?) in which she was crying and said that she did not understand why Ashley did this as they had such a good relationship. She looked very heartbroken.

I also remember when she got fired by Simon Cowell in the US - and it was said that she was hiding in the hotel, eating cookies and not engaging. She was ridiculed for her strong accent and her clothes.

Again, it was very apparent that she was hurt by it and she took some time out to process things. It was very humiliating for her, but she came out of the other side.

Maybe she is now living a more private life as she remembers the hurt these public humiliations caused.
I think she is a strong woman, she seems to have strong mental focus and achieved her goals. Good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think that she was in love with Ashley Cole and genuinely hurt when it came out that he cheated on her.

I remember seeing an interview with her (with Piers Morgan?) in which she was crying and said that she did not understand why Ashley did this as they had such a good relationship. She looked very heartbroken.

I also remember when she got fired by Simon Cowell in the US - and it was said that she was hiding in the hotel, eating cookies and not engaging. She was ridiculed for her strong accent and her clothes.

Again, it was very apparent that she was hurt by it and she took some time out to process things. It was very humiliating for her, but she came out of the other side.

Maybe she is now living a more private life as she remembers the hurt these public humiliations caused.
I think she is a strong woman, she seems to have strong mental focus and achieved her goals. Good for her.
I remember when her marriage to Ashley broke up. I got the feeling she was talked into it by Simon Cowell and his team. At the time I think she may have forgiven him but was pressured into ending the marriage but didn't really want to.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I remember when her marriage to Ashley broke up. I got the feeling she was talked into it by Simon Cowell and his team. At the time I think she may have forgiven him but was pressured into ending the marriage but didn't really want to.
Why do you think she was talked into it? Because of the public perception of it?

It is interesting that you say that she might have forgiven him. There were a lot of affairs and it was unlikely that he would have stopped.

I think she wanted to stay with him, too.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She basically had no choice I think, Simon told her to dump Ashley or she could kiss the nations sweetheart tag and the X factor job goodbye.
I think she probably regrets listening to him as they’d still be married probably with lots of kids, and be on Real Housewives of Cheshire.
Maybe she’d be happier than living and being branded as a has- been recluse? Who knows, but I imagine that Simon Cowell’s advice will always benefit him, not the asker.
Ashley never remarried did he?

Reactions: 9
Why do you think she was talked into it? Because of the public perception of it?

It is interesting that you say that she might have forgiven him. There were a lot of affairs and it was unlikely that he would have stopped.

I think she wanted to stay with him, too.
Yes her public image at the time - her brand as they call it. There were lots of allegations of Ashley cheating so she may have got to the point where she had enough and ended it eventually. Personally I don't think she wanted to at that time. I suppose we'll never know though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.