Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's gorgeous both there and now. Any work she's had done is subtle because she really doesn't need it. I think the teeth made the biggest difference.

Reactions: 3
I’ve fancied her since I was 14 😂 I think she’s incredibly stunning looking. Not so much with the obvious fillers but still, gorgeous.

Reactions: 4
I think this was too soon after she’s had the injectables, as it appears to be swelling. It takes 5-7 days to settle, and this look is very reminiscent of swelling in the immediate days after treatment.

I would say she has lip fillers, cheek fillers and Botox.
I really wish when everyone was speculating that she had work done that she just owned it. “Yeah I had some filler and it takes a while for the swelling to go down”. Why do all these twats deny it?! We’re not blind huns

Reactions: 16
I really wish when everyone was speculating that she had work done that she just owned it. “Yeah I had some filler and it takes a while for the swelling to go down”. Why do all these twats deny it?! We’re not blind huns
What was it she said...

“My face looks a bit different because I slept on a silk pilllwcase”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s like JLo claiming she hasn’t had anything done ever. When you’re 51 and your face doesn’t move, you’re fooling no one hun!

Reactions: 20
If it's true she will deffo be back but seriously the x factor needs to have a few years off and then maybe people will miss it but for now it's soooo stale 😅😖
The X factor has had its day. It’s absolutely abysmal now. It’s so obviously now nothing but a scripted fake show. I mean it’s always been a fix and the acts have always been hand picked before and everything planned but now it’s just terrible. It’s all just kids trying to be famous - or trying to be outrageous/wacky/weird. It’s similar to what happened with Big Brother; it just ended up being a load of odd balls and people trying to do what they could to engineer being “famous” when they came out of the house. So fake and all so completely scripted and set up.

Reactions: 23
The X factor has had its day. It’s absolutely abysmal now. It’s so obviously now nothing but a scripted fake show. I mean it’s always been a fix and the acts have always been hand picked before and everything planned but now it’s just terrible. It’s all just kids trying to be famous - or trying to be outrageous/wacky/weird. It’s similar to what happened with Big Brother; it just ended up being a load of odd balls and people trying to do what they could to engineer being “famous” when they came out of the house. So fake and all so completely scripted and set up.
I agree. Cheryl Cole is not relevant to the music scene any more and hasn't been for some years.

Reactions: 12
Cheryl's time has passed sadly. Shame but inevitable in this business.
I admire her for changing her names so much. Tweedy, Cole, Fernandez-Versini.
Wonder why when the norm has been to keep it regardless of how famous your other half is.

Reactions: 4
Im not sure why JB and herself broke up. I think he was maybe the most suitable for her. They both could have learnt each others languages. He even looks like her Mam!
I think herself and Liam was a lush thing and Bear wasnt planned.
I dont see how having a baby would have been good for Liams career. He doesn't even seem to visit the poor child.
I'd say her family are the ones that ruin the relationships. They are rough as hell

Reactions: 5
Im not sure why JB and herself broke up. I think he was maybe the most suitable for her. They both could have learnt each others languages. He even looks like her Mam!
I think herself and Liam was a lush thing and Bear wasnt planned.
I dont see how having a baby would have been good for Liams career. He doesn't even seem to visit the poor child.
I'd say her family are the ones that ruin the relationships. They are rough as hell
Why did she break up with JB? Oh let’s see..... erm they knew each other for all of a few weeks when they got married and neither of them could speak each other’s language...?!!!! The whole thing was a sham!!!!!!! I’ve had longer more meaningful relationships with blocks of cheese in my fridge!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.