Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really surprised that none of her exes have ever come out and sold a story. With most famous people (and especially the amount of fame Cheryl had) people come out and do an interview with a mag about their experience dating the celeb and what they were like. She one hundred per cent makes every guy she dates sign an NDA. I remember when she divorced the French bloke and he kept saying things on his social media and interviews about how he couldn't speak much for legal reasons but there are two sides to every story and if people knew the truth they wouldn't hate on him so much.

Her friendships with Will-i-am and Derek Hough also seemed to fizzle out.

Reactions: 19
Steve Thornton
One of Cheryl's early boyfriends was plumber Steve Thornton, then 21, who she dated for five months back in 2000. In 2008, he said that Cheryl seduced him by putting a blindfold on him and leading him upstairs, telling him "I'm going to give you the ride of your life". She took the blindfold off, revealing that she was wearing a cowboy outfit. The pair met when Cheryl, then 17, was working as a waitress in a local café. Steve said Cheryl would "flirt outrageously with me over the counter and give me secret sexy looks." He also said they enjoyed a raunchy sex life, with Cheryl also role-playing as Britney Spears in the bedroom, performing a "sexy strip" to Baby One More Time. Steve also said they called in sick for two weeks, spending "every minute making love". "One day I counted we had sex seven times," he added - however Cheryl denied the claims
Richard Sweeney
She was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, earning £5 an hour, on Tyneside's floating nightclub Tuxedo Princess when she met Richard, 26. A former friend of the couple recalls: "He was totally smitten with Cheryl and thought they had a future together. They were both from working-class Geordie backgrounds and shared a love of music. "But when Cheryl auditioned for Popstars and finally knew her big break was about to happen, she broke it off with him. "She has always been determined to be a star and Richard was no longer part of her plans. He was heartbroken but there was nothing he could do. He still carries a torch for her and won't hear a bad word said against her. "Their relationship still comes back to haunt him. Whenever he switched on the telly to watch an England match in the World Cup there was Cheryl's face on the screen - smiling and waving as she sat beside Posh, looking like the queen bee. "She hurt him very badly but he doesn't blame her. He would have loved her to become Mrs Sweeney instead of Mrs Cole. Her wedding day will be hard for him." RICHARD is reluctant to talk about their doomed love affair and has turned down big-money offers for a kiss-and-tell. But he told the Daily Mirror: "Cheryl is a lovely girl. She has always wanted to be where she is now. She has been through some rough times and now she is living her dream. I wish her all the best."
Jason Mack
Furniture salesman Jason Mack, who she is believed to have dated for 18 months from 2000 to 2002, before she was chosen to be in Girls Aloud. Jason, who was 27 at the time, admits that he put his younger girlfriend "through hell" due to his crippling drug addictions. "When I first met her I was doing a lot of cocaine," he told the Daily Mirror. "Some days I'd blow £200 on the stuff, and I'd be drinking bottles of Bud from 8am until I crashed out at God knows when." However, he said the star would sit with him "for hours" trying to talk him out of buying drugs. Generous Cheryl would also save up her waitress wages to buy Jason expensive designer menswear - and in return he got a she-devil tattoo with the word "Chez" - his nickname for her - underneath.
38d3n.jpg

Jacob Thompson
After splitting with Jason, Cheryl was catapulted into the limelight when she auditioned for Popstars: The Rivals. And she picked up a new man on the way when she started dating fellow contestant Jacob Thompson during the final round of auditions. "I thought he was lovely," Cheryl said at the time. "His eyelashes are amazing and I love his light eyes and dark skin. He's got a fantastic body." She even reportedly took Jacob to visit her family home in Newcastle. However, the pair stayed at her friends' houses as she didn't want to sleep with her new beau at her mum's place. “My heart was beating 10 to the dozen. Her body was beautiful. She’s petite and perfectly formed like a little China doll," said Jacob of the first time they made love. She blamed her hectic schedule for ending the romance, but Jacob, now a carpet fitter on £20,000 a year, was less than complimentary. When Cheryl became an X Factor judge in 2008, he told the Daily Mirror that at a party to celebrate Girls Aloud's new-found fame she cruelly dismissed him by asking what he was doing there."Our relationship was over and we never spoke again," he said. "Weeks afterwards, friends in the music industry told me Cheryl’s PR people had told her to ‘dump the boyfriend’."
3dvg.jpg

Kieron Dyer
She had a brief fling with former West Ham player Kieron Dyer. In his autobiography, Old Too Soon, Smart Too Late, he says he dated the singer six months before she began a relationship with Ashley Cole in early 2004. Midfielder Kieron said he took Cheryl to the cinema on their first date after they "hit it off straight away"."She admitted she’d had a few drinks to calm her nerves she was so nervous," he says in the book. "She was an absolutely great girl, but my personal life was complicated at that time and I wouldn’t say we were ever really boyfriend and girlfriend. "There was a time a bit later when she wanted me to get more serious, but I couldn’t because I had got another girl pregnant."I knew that Cheryl deserved better than me, so it kind of fizzled out." He added that when his sister went to prison five years later, Cheryl sent a card and bunch of flowers to his mum. "I have no idea how she got hold of mum’s address but that just emphasised to me what a great heart she has," he added.
3d94n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s definitely not as sweet and coy and wide-eyed as she appeared on the first few series of the X factor :)

Fair enough but let’s not derail otherwise this thread will turn into everybody’s sexual histories- back to Cheryl! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s definitely not as sweet and coy and wide-eyed as she appeared on the first few series of the X factor :)
alal.jpg

Louis hints about her true character all the time. Said he'd be scared to meet her down a dark alley !

@mindyaneb Can you think of anything else to share? I wouldn't worry something might sound too boring, I think we'd be interested anyway.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1245348
Louis hints about her true character all the time. Said he'd be scared to meet her down a dark alley !

@mindyaneb Can you think of anything else to share? I wouldn't worry something might sound too boring, I think we'd be interested anyway.
I will have a think.
Strange how she wasn’t as Geordie as as a kid as she apparently is now (she’s always been broad but not in the way she’s sounded over the last decade lol). I think most things have been mentioned that were particularly stand out ish.
Always a bossy madam who needed to be the centre of attention 🙄

I will have a think.
Strange how she wasn’t as Geordie as as a kid as she apparently is now (she’s always been broad but not in the way she’s sounded over the last decade lol). I think most things have been mentioned that were particularly stand out ish.
Always a bossy madam who needed to be the centre of attention 🙄
Very spoilt by her mum I think- I imagine you didn’t know the siblings so have no idea really but I get the impression Cheryl was the mum’s favourite and has a lot of time spent on making her a star

Very spoilt by her mum I think- I imagine you didn’t know the siblings so have no idea really but I get the impression Cheryl was the mum’s favourite and has a lot of time spent on making her a star
Her mum didn’t give a tit about her! Always found it so strange she was always “there” when she became famous when you would hardly ever see her when she was younger.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her mum didn’t give a tit about her! Always found it so strange she was always “there” when she became famous when you would hardly ever see her when she was younger.
I’ve read Cheryl’s autobiography and know she did a range of activities/modelling/dancing- she says the mum often had to look after the other kids so she had to ask around for others to drop her to Whitley Bay etc :) maybe that’s why

I’ve read Cheryl’s autobiography and know she did a range of activities/modelling/dancing- she says the mum often had to look after the other kids so she had to ask around for others to drop her to Whitley Bay etc :) maybe that’s why
The activities are how I knew her lol very rarely seen her mum. At 6 it was her sister who sometimes did pick her up (often late at night)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This comment sounds so fake. :ROFLMAO:
9djee.jpeg

Do you think Cheryl would ever get involved with a guru? How successful were her eyelashes, extensions or shoe collection? I didn't try any of her products, were they good? I had some of Nicola's concealer and it was really dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 5