Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure the video is real because I remember it being in trashy newspapers at the time, but whether it was actually her farting or not I don't think she has ever confirmed. πŸ˜†

Reactions: 3
anyone watching this jubilee concert thinking it's 10 years since chezza X gary giving us that legendary rendition of "need you now" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
anyone watching this jubilee concert thinking it's 10 years since chezza X gary giving us that legendary rendition of "need you now" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Yep! Vocally that was totally beyond her. I’m in the minority in that I actually think she can sing, although her voice is limited. But that song was not for her.

Reactions: 5
That is literally the only thing I can remember about the last jubilee, I honestly have no recollection of it happening other than that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
That is literally the only thing I can remember about the last jubilee, I honestly have no recollection of it happening other than that. :ROFLMAO:
I remember some Kenyan kids who couldn’t sing, and Grace Jones hula hooping.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
oh good grief I just rewatched it, I.AM.DYING!!!!!
All of it is hilarious, her terror as she grips the mic, Gary desperately willing her on, the ridiculous contrast when he starts his solo, the attempt at a harmony on the last bit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh good grief I just rewatched it, I.AM.DYING!!!!!
All of it is hilarious, her terror as she grips the mic, Gary desperately willing her on, the ridiculous contrast when he starts his solo, the attempt at a harmony on the last bit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Why don't they autotune? Is there a reason for this? They always have a track playing to disguise her real voice anyway, so what's the difference?

Reactions: 2
I always knew X factor was heavily "shaped", but I thought contestants were in on the act (as in directed by producers). I will never watch it again after hearing Zoe Alexander's story. I don't understand how what happened to her is actually legal. So disgusting.

Reactions: 4
I normally hate dragging women down comments like this but they say you have to choose between your figure and your face. I imagine she looked quite gaunt at her skinny weight so used fillers- she should have just put on some weight!

Reactions: 4
We love to watch this if one of my children has had a bad day or messed something up! We say "least it wasn't Tweedy!!!" What possessed GB to think she could sing this? You can hear the crowd's relief when he comes in!

Reactions: 3
I
1658531846607.png
1658531918556.png
This was X factor 2016 I think- she really aged in a short period of time! She used to be baby faced, not so angular