Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of these celebrities use their children for financial gain. Advertisement etc. Free stuff. It’s rank.

Reactions: 4
For some reason this came up on my YouTube- her and Ashley really were so cute together :)

she's one of the rare wags that doesn't stay with them through affairs etc just for money, i respect her for that........still cant get over her random baby with liam though

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she's one of the rare wags that doesn't stay with them through affairs etc just for money, i respect her for that........still cant get over her random baby with liam though
if it wasnt for simon and x factor I think she would have stayed with him and given him third chance tbh. She obviously loved him though and dont think she got over him

Reactions: 5
if it wasnt for simon and x factor I think she would have stayed with him and given him third chance tbh. She obviously loved him though and dont think she got over him
Said it before but I've heard from a reliable source (music business) that their relationship was 100% to show Ashley wasn't gay and Cheryl wasn't racist (nightclub incident). I really don't believe that. That video shows they were the real deal ❤

Reactions: 4
I feel a bit sorry for Cheryl as she obviously always wanted a big family- she's close to hers. She's kind of ended up single and alone with only one kid where the father isn't around, something she had in her own childhood :(

Reactions: 6
Said it before but I've heard from a reliable source (music business) that their relationship was 100% to show Ashley wasn't gay and Cheryl wasn't racist (nightclub incident). I really don't believe that. That video shows they were the real deal ❤
I do remember there were rumours about him. He was accused of being in a gay orgy sometime in the 00s by The Scum but sued and won damages. Then in 2014, they were seemingly gonna out a footballer and as soon as it was mentioned whoever it was played for England, his name was mentioned but he denied it.

Of course, no one can 100% know for sure either way as there have been many who came out who no one suspected to be gay but with the way things are nowadays, I honestly think someone would have outed him by now and as far as I am aware, no one has. It could be that originally they were put together to shut up rumours but they ended up genuinely falling for each other in the end.

Reactions: 1
I do remember there were rumours about him. He was accused of being in a gay orgy sometime in the 00s by The Scum but sued and won damages. Then in 2014, they were seemingly gonna out a footballer and as soon as it was mentioned whoever it was played for England, his name was mentioned but he denied it.

Of course, no one can 100% know for sure either way as there have been many who came out who no one suspected to be gay but with the way things are nowadays, I honestly think someone would have outed him by now and as far as I am aware, no one has. It could be that originally they were put together to shut up rumours but they ended up genuinely falling for each other in the end.
Yeah I really thought they looked genuine together but there's no smoke without fire :) Having read Cheryl's autobiography, she said he pursued her after seeing her around in the same area rather than being put together

I’ve never brought that story about Ashley being gay and Cheryl being racist so they had to do a PR relationship. I think it was all pretty much genuine if Ashley was gay he would’ve come out by now. He’s being retired for years but he is married to an Italian model, so I definitely do not think he’s gay.

I’ve never brought that story about Ashley being gay and Cheryl being racist so they had to do a PR relationship. I think it was all pretty much genuine if Ashley was gay he would’ve come out by now. He’s being retired for years but he is married to an Italian model, so I definitely do not think he’s gay.
That'd be a pretty tit deal for Ashley too when you think of it - married to a racist. Feck that.

I feel a bit sorry for Cheryl as she obviously always wanted a big family- she's close to hers. She's kind of ended up single and alone with only one kid where the father isn't around, something she had in her own childhood :(
In the recent GA interviews, she seems the happiest I've seen her for a long while! Night and day compared to when she was with Jean Bernard and Liam 🤷🏻‍♀️

Many people want certain things in their early 20s but when they reach their late 30s and 40s they realise it wasn't in fates plan for them and appreciate what they do have so much instead...seems to me Cheryl's got to that place.

Reactions: 8