Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilyannrose

Chatty Member
Was not expecting anything like this for Cheryl's next career move.

It angers me that people who have never acted, never shown any interest in acting professionally, are getting these roles when people have trained and worked their arses off to make a living on the stage.

It is hilarious though how she insists on going by the one name of Cheryl, as though she's Madonna. It doesn't really work, does it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Cheryl's success is purely because she's beautiful. She has no talent at all and if she looked like Natalie Cassidy she would be working in a shop or in prison like her brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Pipsy

VIP Member
I wasn't trying to be a smart arse. I didn't know either, so was curious and found some. I thought you'd find it interesting. I don't get what I'm doing wrong and how my posts keep being misinterpreted on this site. This is like the fourth time someone has blown their top at me this week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Clarity456

VIP Member
anyone watching this jubilee concert thinking it's 10 years since chezza X gary giving us that legendary rendition of "need you now" 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Redline

So according to the reports in the Mail today - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...n-singers-past-comments-surgery-revealed.html

"Cheryl herself has addressed rumours on multiple occasions, exclusively telling MailOnline that it was not due to surgery but down to 'lack of sleep', later adding her 'whole body and face changed' since having her son Bear in 2017."

Yeah, Chezza. My face changed after my second kid too - it was just a coincidence it looks like I've rolled around in botox needles

• Haha
Reactions: 22

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
Don't mean to split hairs but her second solo album released in 2010 still went platinum, and that was without having a song as big as Fight For This Love to drive sales (though it still had a #1 single). 2011 was the year she got sacked from XF USA and didn't really do much for the rest of the year. 2012 was when she had a #1 single and a #2 album (only blocked from #1 by Justin Bieber, who released his album on the same day), along with a solo arena tour. In the same year she had a #2 single with Girls Aloud and their second greatest hits album made the top 10, followed by the reunion tour in 2013. She didn't return to X Factor until 2014, when she got two #1 singles and a top 10 album. She also still had all her lucrative brand deals with L'Oreal, Beats, and Apple. I wouldn't say she was a joke at that point with all those achievements.

2015 was when negative comments were made about her weight and she was clearly going through a hard time due to the divorce from Jean-Bernard, and the only work she did was for her charity and another series of X Factor. She got pregnant in 2016 and only did L'Oreal advertisements and a couple of minor televison appearances, as well as working on her charity, until she came back in 2018. That was the year when Dan Wootton began lashing out that Cheryl and her manager didn't give him the story of her breakup with Liam and he pursued an agenda against her. Then by the time she released new music at the end of the year it had been four years since her last material and the music industry had transformed massively with the rise of streaming. That's when she started flopping, but up until then she was still very successful by any measure.

Cheryl and Liam dragging out their break up to spite Dan Wootton brought me great joy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
And they hated her and excluded her at every opportunity.
I wasn’t a girls allowed super fan but I liked them. I agree with you, to sell this as a tribute to Sarah is almost below the belt. Nicola, Cheryl & Kim seemed to be the genuine friends (but also mean girls) of the group, the other two, Sarah & Nadine were excluded. To me, they are just profiting from her death

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ara95_

I'm really surprised that none of her exes have ever come out and sold a story. With most famous people (and especially the amount of fame Cheryl had) people come out and do an interview with a mag about their experience dating the celeb and what they were like. She one hundred per cent makes every guy she dates sign an NDA. I remember when she divorced the French bloke and he kept saying things on his social media and interviews about how he couldn't speak much for legal reasons but there are two sides to every story and if people knew the truth they wouldn't hate on him so much.

Her friendships with Will-i-am and Derek Hough also seemed to fizzle out.

Reactions: 19

inyo

VIP Member
I think she's very troubled and has been since her divorce/malaria period in 2010. It's somewhat sad watching her self-destruct since then with the bum tattoo, French husband, cringe music comeback, dating someone she first encountered when he was 15, and now messing with her face.

Reactions: 19

lilyannrose

Chatty Member
Just so sad what Cheryl has done to her face. I can't understand how these celebs keep getting all these treatments even when they look awful.

Reactions: 17

inyo

VIP Member
Stolen from LByrne74 in the Dan Wootton thread (and I assume a lot of you have already seen it from there) but I love how Cheryl and Liam both went to the effort of staging an appearance just to piss Dan off.

Screenshot_20230724_225811_Outlook.jpg

• Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
What these younger women don't realise is how much filler/botox etc distorts the natural tissue underneath your face. So by the time they hit their 40s and they've got 15/20 years worth of procedures under their faces, they're screwed. And ironically they look far worse than women who have aged naturally....

• Heart

ara95_

It doesn't surprise me about Cheryl's mum to be honest. When she was like 15 she was dating a 28 year old and he was really abusive and addicted to heroin. She said it made her depressed. Cheryl's mum was really welcoming with him. If my son or daughter was dating a 28 year old at the age of 15 I would be raising an eyebrow at the very least. Cheryl's mum was also alright with her smoking weed - I know weed is a controversial topic and very popular these days but there's no doubts that weed has it's bad sides too. Also when Cheryl was heartbroken over Ashley she said in her book that her mum was sympathetic to Ashley and hugged him as he moved out and she got really annoyed with her mum about this. I still can't erase that picture out of my head of Cheryl's mum papped in the front passenger seat with her hairy fanny on show 😬 I remember the headline being "Cheryl's mum flashes her growler" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
What happened to that Jean Bernard guy?.Anyone heard anything about him lately?.Such an odd man.
Last I heard she was trying to stop him opening a restaraunt called Versinis, accusing him of cashing in on her fame. Despite the fact it was his families name.
She lost. Just like she lost her legal fight not to pay tax.
Who are her solicitors ? Rebecca Vardys team?!

• Haha
  • Wow