Cheryl Tweedy Cole Fernandez Versini #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
Steve Thornton

Richard Sweeney

Jason Mack

View attachment 1241683

Jacob Thompson

View attachment 1241697

Kieron Dyer

View attachment 1241721
Sorry little miss smart arse, I should have reiterated - I'm surprised that the partners she's met since getting famous (Derek Hough, Tre, Ashley etc) didn't sell a story about her. I wasn't on about casual boyfriends she had when younger in Newcastle, more people she saw since Ashley. I say that because that French guy made a lot of cryptic comments when they divorced about being two sides to every story and basically in other words that Cheryl wasn't innocent as made out. She's seen a few guys since Ashley and they've all stayed pretty quiet and tight lipped about her.

Makes a change for someone to take a plumber for a ride seeing as it's usually the other way round...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It doesn't surprise me about Cheryl's mum to be honest. When she was like 15 she was dating a 28 year old and he was really abusive and addicted to heroin. She said it made her depressed. Cheryl's mum was really welcoming with him. If my son or daughter was dating a 28 year old at the age of 15 I would be raising an eyebrow at the very least. Cheryl's mum was also alright with her smoking weed - I know weed is a controversial topic and very popular these days but there's no doubts that weed has it's bad sides too. Also when Cheryl was heartbroken over Ashley she said in her book that her mum was sympathetic to Ashley and hugged him as he moved out and she got really annoyed with her mum about this. I still can't erase that picture out of my head of Cheryl's mum papped in the front passenger seat with her hairy fanny on show 😬 I remember the headline being "Cheryl's mum flashes her growler" 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It doesn't surprise me about Cheryl's mum to be honest. When she was like 15 she was dating a 28 year old and he was really abusive and addicted to heroin. She said it made her depressed. Cheryl's mum was really welcoming with him. If my son or daughter was dating a 28 year old at the age of 15 I would be raising an eyebrow at the very least. Cheryl's mum was also alright with her smoking weed - I know weed is a controversial topic and very popular these days but there's no doubts that weed has it's bad sides too. Also when Cheryl was heartbroken over Ashley she said in her book that her mum was sympathetic to Ashley and hugged him as he moved out and she got really annoyed with her mum about this. I still can't erase that picture out of my head of Cheryl's mum papped in the front passenger seat with her hairy fanny on show 😬 I remember the headline being "Cheryl's mum flashes her growler" 🤣🤣
I’m not correcting or arguing with you but I read Cheryl’s book too and I remember the sister was smoking weed in the kitchen and tried to hide it when the mum came in but the mum smacked them both? Sure Cheryl’s mum was way too lenient though :)

I'm sure cheryls mum was like 25 and got with her dad when he was 16 and she already had 3 kids

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Cheryl's perk was Call my name she looked stunning in that video and that was her best song IMO.

Reactions: 8
I wasn't trying to be a smart arse. I didn't know either, so was curious and found some. I thought you'd find it interesting. I don't get what I'm doing wrong and how my posts keep being misinterpreted on this site. This is like the fourth time someone has blown their top at me this week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I wasn't trying to be a smart arse. I didn't know either, so was curious and found some. I thought you'd find it interesting. I don't get what I'm doing wrong and how my posts keep being misinterpreted on this site. This is like the fourth time someone has blown their top at me this week.
You aren't doing anything wrong Pipsy. I think sometimes it's just easy to misread something. Don't worry and forget about anyone who's blown their top. Tattle, Myself included can be heated

To be honest I love it as people just express themselves rather than having to pander to ott stringent rules like on other sites🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You aren't doing anything wrong Pipsy. I think sometimes it's just easy to misread something. Don't worry and forget about anyone who's blown their top. Tattle, Myself included can be heated

To be honest I love it as people just express themselves rather than having to pander to ott stringent rules like on other sites🤪
Yeah I actually find Tattle really supportive, it’s a bunch of cool, chatty, cosmopolitan people who aren’t fazed by the nonsense celebrities put out and are intelligent enough to call them out :) unlike mumsnet which is just one-upmanship :) OT I know, back to Cheryl

Reactions: 8
If filmed today, do you think wokesters would attack Cheryl for her redcoat?

Reactions: 1
Do you guys think another reason Cheryl is jealous of Nadine is...and this is going to sound so bitchy. Nadine always has had very good looking big built, well off and famous boyfriends, and just chosen these not gone with anyone that looks her way. Cheryl apart from Ashley and maybe at a big push Derek I just find her boyfriends/husbands just don't match up to her being the 'most sought after one'. I know Liam was in a famous band but lets be honest he was just on the tailcoat of everyone else in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you guys think another reason Cheryl is jealous of Nadine is...and this is going to sound so bitchy. Nadine always has had very good looking big built, well off and famous boyfriends, and just chosen these not gone with anyone that looks her way. Cheryl apart from Ashley and maybe at a big push Derek I just find her boyfriends/husbands just don't match up to her being the 'most sought after one'. I know Liam was in a famous band but lets be honest he was just on the tailcoat of everyone else in it.
Nadine has a better personality than Cheryl as well as the looks :)

Reactions: 13
Very good point, especially when chez was trying to crack America she'd have probably loved someone who was on desperate housewives or played in the NFL

Reactions: 5