Cherry Wallis #3 Working so, so hard for her viewers... maximum 3 days a week.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’ll go online within a couple of months after footfall dies off. I can see a lot twiddling thumbs from the staff , it’ll be like that shop Amanda opened in the tv show Motherland.

Reactions: 1
She is an absolute scream. She amuses me so much 😂😂 Never come across someone so self unaware.

View attachment 2850859
I mean, most people work 5 days straight (and sometimes more), but okay Cherry...you deserve a break 🙄
the funniest part is the story before was the whole 'i work non stop so hard blah blah' then onto this which is basically 'just kidding gunna have the day off'
---
I thought the same, doesn’t look like it has much kerb appeal. I think the ego on her makes her think she’ll have hoards of customers wherever she opens a business. In her head she prob thinks it will be lines out the door every week. In reality she’ll move a lot faster to selling online through the website than she wanted to.
I bet she’ll go online within a couple of months after footfall dies off. I can see a lot twiddling thumbs from the staff , it’ll be like that shop Amanda opened in the tv show Motherland.
yeah the facebook event for its numbers havent really gone up since the day it went live so really dont think its going to be the success she's dreaming of for the reasons ive said in earlier posts, even online i dont think she's going to get enough sales to stay solvent

Reactions: 3
Not to mention she’s opening a magic shop, leaning heavily into her love of Harry Potter, at a time where people are turning their backs on the franchise because of…well we all know why

Not to mention she’s opening a magic shop, leaning heavily into her love of Harry Potter, at a time where people are turning their backs on the franchise because of…well we all know why
She hasn’t really got a love of Harry Potter, as proven in her videos over the years never getting references and constantly saying “I’ll have to reread the books” It’s just what gave her the most views of her videos at the time so she leant in to it, it made her channel with all of its potter fan subs and gave her an identity and she made a lot of money from it. She’s tried many times to go more into being a lifestyle vlogger and no one’s that interested in her b&m hauls and her plants, so she always keeps the pretence up and door open by still doing the unboxing videos from the Wizarding Trunk. The shop is actually more of a pivot away from HP imo as she can sell this witchy cosy vibe aesthetic she thinks she is, through her tat. Also I don’t think that many people are turning their backs on the franchise, the woke brigade on twitter isn’t always a true representation of us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The average person who likes Harry Potter isn't going to care or even know about the author's views, they'll keep reading/watching/going to the studio tour/theme parks... Online spaces make it seem like boycotting is everywhere but in this case especially, people largely don't know and don't care.

She hasn’t really got a love of Harry Potter, as proven in her videos over the years never getting references and constantly saying “I’ll have to reread the books” It’s just what gave her the most views of her videos at the time so she leant in to it, it made her channel with all of its potter fan subs and gave her an identity and she made a lot of money from it. She’s tried many times to go more into being a lifestyle vlogger and no one’s that interested in her b&m hauls and her plants, so she always keeps the pretence up and door open by still doing the unboxing videos from the Wizarding Trunk. The shop is actually more of a pivot away from HP imo as she can sell this witchy cosy vibe aesthetic she thinks she is, through her tat. Also I don’t think that many people are turning their backs on the franchise, the woke brigade on twitter isn’t always a true representation of us all.
Oh yeh ‘love’ should’ve been in inverted commas, interesting to know that people don’t care about boycotting etc (I personally don’t care) twitter feels like such an echo chamber doesn’t it?! Cherry is still an idiot tho 😂

Reactions: 2
most people dont care about things that dont directly affect them 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Going off grid to a digital detox weekend to paint, do Lego and read, when she’s opening her own shop in a few weeks?! Why is she like this?! Normal folk would be all hands on deck doing that, but there’s Cherry in fantasy land again! Plus she literally lives in the countryside with her own log burner in her living room, and there’s only two of them in their house, just switch your phones off if it’s that big of a deal in your relationship. Digital detox weekend…but still sets up a story on threads/instagram 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she banging on so much about this bank card someone dropped outside her shop?! They’ll have cancelled it and ordered another one Chez?! She clearly just wants to get the person who had a nosey through her shop door to come to her so she can give them a dressing down no doubt, would you be arsed!

It is hilarious how stern they’re being about not turning up to the shop 😂

She couldn't give a rat's arse about making sure this bank card gets to the owner. Like EA said, the person has probably cancelled it and ordered a new one (quite painless now), or if Cherry really cares she could phone Barclays herself. Cherry just wants an excuse to put on her school teacher voice to this stranger (and by extension her flying monkeys) about someone being curious about her empty shop that she's shown on YouTube. It's not like they were stealing or vandalising... I would take it as a compliment that people care about my project so much. 😂

yeahhhhh pretty sure its not illegal to look through a show window, get a life cherry. Shes just trying to hype up the shop like she does with her life, trying to keep it all mysterious etc

That person probably lives locally or was there for a visit and after their smooch thought “oh a new shop, I wonder what it will be? Let’s peek through the window and guess!”
“Oh, looks OTT and bizarre, it won’t last. Let’s go.”

Why is she mad about a harmless person expressing curiosity for her shop? They didn't trespass or bother any of the work being done. She should be glad someone is curious what it is and might drop by once it opens. Heck, they might not buy anything but surely they would recommend her shop to someone they know who's in to whatever tat she'll sell. The entitlement man.

Going off grid to a digital detox weekend to paint, do Lego and read, when she’s opening her own shop in a few weeks?! Why is she like this?! Normal folk would be all hands on deck doing that, but there’s Cherry in fantasy land again! Plus she literally lives in the countryside with her own log burner in her living room, and there’s only two of them in their house, just switch your phones off if it’s that big of a deal in your relationship. Digital detox weekend…but still sets up a story on threads/instagram 💀
There used to be a girl like this at my work. She (used to) run the biggest of our accounts and at the busiest time of the year, she decided she couldn’t handle it and took a week off before the deadline. She didn’t care because when she came back, the work had been done for her; the rest of the team had to do not only their own accounts, but hers as well!

I feel like Cherry gets involved with the ‘fun’ stuff now for the credit and the ‘haha, oh look at me’ but when it comes down to the boring day to day stuff, she’ll let other people pick up the slack and disappear when it matters most.

That’s probably why she’s telling people so egotistically that they might not get to meet her and she “won’t go running if they click their fingers” (I can’t remember what her exact wording was, but it was something like that)

Reactions: 8
If you ask me, taking Polaroids with the clear intention of being able to make an IG post afterwards is still kind of plugged in.

Jfc yes you’ve got a fella Chez we all know, these “healthy boundaries” she bangs on about are a load of bollocks, why can’t she just show his face to everyone if she is actually talking about what they get up to in their rel’ship, it’s weird af! Also paying to sit your arse in a porter cabin in a field having to lock your phone away to actually spend proper time together is not that the flex she thinks it is!

lol 'not sponsored' *next slide* 'going to a different location of the companies each year' aka 'please sponsor me'
---
a plate of boiled eggs :O no way, so lucky #chef

• Haha