Cherry Wallis #3 Working so, so hard for her viewers... maximum 3 days a week.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she’s back at the studios tour lads! Shopping haul incoming? For someone who’s opening a shop in two weeks she isn’t half getting about isn’t she! Shelves won’t stock themselves Chez!

Reactions: 4
I spy the MinaLima edition of Chamber of Secrets , surprised they haven’t scribbled out J.K Rowling’s name on them given the fact she acts like Jo doesn’t exist and forgets without Jo , she wouldn’t have a YouTube channel or be opening a magical shop.

Attachments

I spy the MinaLima edition of Chamber of Secrets , surprised they haven’t scribbled out J.K Rowling’s name on them given the fact she acts like Jo doesn’t exist and forgets without Jo , she wouldn’t have a YouTube channel or be opening a magical shop.
Interesting way to call someone old Cherry 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I’m visiting near where Cherry lives in a few weeks no I won’t be going to the shop 😅, but I just found out there’s the Manor House that they filmed scenes for the Malfoy home literally 40 minutes down the road, pretty sure little miss pretends to be a potter fan has never even mentioned this place! Surely as a huge potter fan you’d go especially if it’s on your doorstep!

• Wow
So I’m visiting near where Cherry lives in a few weeks no I won’t be going to the shop 😅, but I just found out there’s the Manor House that they filmed scenes for the Malfoy home literally 40 minutes down the road, pretty sure little miss pretends to be a potter fan has never even mentioned this place! Surely as a huge potter fan you’d go especially if it’s on your doorstep!
or peer in through the window and drop a credit card so she has something to rant about

• Haha
I just have to say.... I've watched a lot of her renos for her shop and I can't figure out why she chose that brown for the shelves.... Maybe her lighting is trash but most of the time it looks like some hideous green/brown diarrhea mess and not a nice rich brown like I think she wanted....

I feel like she should've tested the color in different lighting bc I don't think that's the vibe she was going for with that color 🤣

Watching the latest shop vlog and it just feels like she’s playing at shop for the lol’s and thinking it’s gonna be like Harrods every day full of paying customers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I haven't followed her closely in ages but how much did Cherry condemn Rowling? Because if she did go hard with it, it's highly hypocritical to still make money off of someone who you don't morally agree with.

I haven't followed her closely in ages but how much did Cherry condemn Rowling? Because if she did go hard with it, it's highly hypocritical to still make money off of someone who you don't morally agree with.
i dont recall it being more than one post even after hundreds of her followers called her out on twitter, was a good chunk of the reason she quit twitter imo

i dont recall it being more than one post even after hundreds of her followers called her out on twitter, was a good chunk of the reason she quit twitter imo
She's never been one to handle even the politely worded valid criticism well. She lashes out immediately rather than take it in first and reflect on it.

I don’t usually comment on peoples size, but holy smokes she’s piled on the weight in the shops (awful) reel! “Chef tm” boyfriend is clearly not a good influence…

Can’t wait to see the severely edited videos to attempt to make 10 people queuing look like a crowd trying to get into Tesco to buy toilet roll in lockdown. 😄

Ps, this shop is so boring that even Tattle cant be arsed discussing it anymore 🤣

“Itz ya boy Roy” on Instagram has a reel of going there today, the boyf manchild is on the door letting people in, there’s someone I don’t recognise who looks like a new staff member as she has the staff top on, and then there’s Leslie (business partner) and wait for it….Rach “bff” behind the counter!! So all the BS about “staff and team” “looks like she’s actually only employing one person atm but as usual over inflates it and has dragged people around her in to help, hope she’s paying Rach for her time! She also got the press involved and got on BBC Derby so no wonder it had a queue as she went full out with the press! It’s whether it can still be profitable week in week out that’ll be the true test!

• Wow
  • Haha
I think the novelty will wear off soon though shops like these always start off busy it’s whether they can sustain long term business! I thought that especially as she cut ties with WB, wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up having to remove the products! Still think she’s a complete hypocrite earning money from JK’s creation whilst bashing her! Also her bf looks awful the pair of them have really let themselves go haven’t they 😅

Reactions: 6
Also noticed a “property of Hagrid” paper wrapped umbrella in the window.
Most of the shelves look filled with props you couldn’t or wouldn’t buy! It looks like place fillers.
I agree, it might be busy for a day or two and maybe some of the summer holidays, but who’s going to visit on a weekday? Don’t personally see it lasting.
I suspect some of the items like Trelawneys tea are by other people. They just have the candles and lost cauldron ✨pins✨

Reactions: 3