Cherry Wallis #3 Working so, so hard for her viewers... maximum 3 days a week.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as per usual with Miss Wallis not an original bone in her body, two shops she’s mentioned before in vlogs, the one in Canada and the one in Yorkshire she’s basically gone and ripped off their shop design etc, and even liked one of the pics recently, so was on the grab for ideas 🙄 Does this girl never have any ideas of her own?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Only person EVER to have renovated a shop/had a job/been busy. No one else has ever put blood, sweat, and tears into anything, except Chez.

Screenshot_20240325_093335_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s had to actually work at something for a change, and for anyone else early starts and late finishes are the norm but I bet it’s been a real culture shock for her. Leslie made me laugh in the vlog when he said “never work with Cherry” …famous last words there pal!

• Haha
High street businesses are closing every week and in the current climate , it is very risky opening any kind of shop let alone such a niche shop. The novelty will wear off I think once the bills start coming in, salaries have to be paid and there’s boxes of candles and plushies piled up in the back.
niche shop, from what ive seen not alot of space for stock, in direct competition with her friends shop in the same town which is established and has alot more floor space
---
So as per usual with Miss Wallis not an original bone in her body, two shops she’s mentioned before in vlogs, the one in Canada and the one in Yorkshire she’s basically gone and ripped off their shop design etc, and even liked one of the pics recently, so was on the grab for ideas 🙄 Does this girl never have any ideas of her own?!
i was shocked for roughly 3 seconds, then remembered who we're talking about

Reactions: 2
She's deluded !!! when you start a business, you can't afford to hire employees and pay salaries. new business owners work 80+ hours a week to make ends meet !!

dont know where the moneys coming from but they must have a business plan as the guy at least knows what he's doing since he's already got a shop
bank loan maybe ?

Reactions: 1
IMG_4181.jpeg

IMG_4182.jpeg

“The moment you’ve all been waiting for” not really tbh Chez. They really think this is going to be a film premiere don’t they! She is also such a control freak why the hell is she telling people to “dress appropriately” ?! I’d love if it ironically 50 people turn up, and she blames the weather or something 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2839794

View attachment 2839795
“The moment you’ve all been waiting for” not really tbh Chez. They really think this is going to be a film premiere don’t they! She is also such a control freak why the hell is she telling people to “dress appropriately” ?! I’d love if it ironically 50 people turn up, and she blames the weather or something 😆
Geez, how many people do they think will show up??
It's hardly on the scale of a new Apple product release 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Geez, how many people do they think will show up??
It's hardly on the scale of a new Apple product release 🙄
Is she basing this off her follower count or her ego? Because it’s not that easy to translate an internet existence into getting people to actually make the effort to come to your physical shop and spend their money, she seems to think the queues are going to go on for miles?! Maybe they will (?!) but I just think it’s quite bold of her to assume that the masses will be all marching towards her little shop in the middle of the English countryside! Especially as in the comments already a lot of people are like “sorry I can’t make it” 💀🍿

eta - 7 people so far say they’re going 🙃 Maybe she needs to adjust her expectations.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s done a story asking people not to show up to the shop before opening day. She’s talking like she’s J.K Rowling doing a book signing as she’s expecting thousands upon thousands to rock up.

• Haha
View attachment 2839794

View attachment 2839795
50 is generous, im hoping for 10 so i can have a laugh

look forward to seeing her coverage of it, if there isnt alot can safely assume hardly anyone came
---
The current numbers on the facebook event page :ROFLMAO:
1711582548022.png

---
and obviously not all those who say going or interested will actually go

Last edited:
  • Haha
She did a guest stint at mateys shop in Scotland and I don't recall anyone camping out the night before to get a glimpse of YouTube's most famous box opener. 🤔

• Haha
She did a guest stint at mateys shop in Scotland and I don't recall anyone camping out the night before to get a glimpse of YouTube's most famous box opener. 🤔
"Youtube's most famous box opener" has to be the new thread title 😂

Does anyone know who got Cherry’s swap box?

The person who sent her box clearly went to a lot of thought or effort. Would be interested to see if she did the same (probably not)
---

The person who sent her box clearly went to a lot of thought or effort. Would be interested to see if she did the same (probably not)
Just found it, she sent her box to Witchy Angel Ambience.

Definitely didn’t put as much effort in, she got the mandatory four items and that’s it. Not sure if the others put extras in, might go and have a watch.

I also got the feeling that the pin and headband were regifted.

Last edited:

---

Just found it, she sent her box to Witchy Angel Ambience.

Definitely didn’t put as much effort in, she got the mandatory four items and that’s it. Not sure if the others put extras in, might go and have a watch.

I also got the feeling that the pin and headband were regifted.
Such a missed opportunity for Cherry to include some really nice custom items by makers she plans to stock in her shop, but no, some mass produced jewellery and a regifted Christmas pin 😂 No extra effort or extra items or anything, so boring!

Reactions: 4
She is an absolute scream. She amuses me so much 😂😂 Never come across someone so self unaware.

1000001939.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone think the location for this shop is bizarre? Granted if it’s in York or another historic city with a lot of tourists but seems it’s on a random road opposite a garage!? Hardly a magical location!

Anyone think the location for this shop is bizarre? Granted if it’s in York or another historic city with a lot of tourists but seems it’s on a random road opposite a garage!? Hardly a magical location!
I thought the same, doesn’t look like it has much kerb appeal. I think the ego on her makes her think she’ll have hoards of customers wherever she opens a business. In her head she prob thinks it will be lines out the door every week. In reality she’ll move a lot faster to selling online through the website than she wanted to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7