Cherry Wallis #3 Working so, so hard for her viewers... maximum 3 days a week.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she’s not producing the content herself, she’s buying in bulk from a supplier to sell? They’d be the ones getting in legal trouble?

I might not be giving her enough credit, but the wording etc. isn’t her doing?

Reactions: 1
I'm new to this thread but saw via another influencer she's opened a HP shop in matlock. I'm interested how Punnydukes (another HP store) will take that- I love that store, and they sell so much HP fan stuff

Reactions: 3
I'm new to this thread but saw via another influencer she's opened a HP shop in matlock. I'm interested how Punnydukes (another HP store) will take that- I love that store, and they sell so much HP fan stuff
Oh I didn’t know they had opened the lost cauldron in the same town as another Wizarding World themed shop.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Oh I didn’t know they had opened the lost cauldron in the same town as another Wizarding World themed shop.
Oh and Punnydukes is her ''friend's'' store. Cherry is a crappy friend and a crappy person.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2900407

Do people have nothing better to do
got to also bear in mind that the queue is probably this long because they'll only have let in about 10 - 20 people at a time who will have probably spent 30+ mins looking around and talking to her majesty cherry.

another thought does this mean her bf can now never be seen with her at he shop since she wants PrIVacYYYYY 😂
---
“Itz ya boy Roy” on Instagram has a reel of going there today, the boyf manchild is on the door letting people in, there’s someone I don’t recognise who looks like a new staff member as she has the staff top on, and then there’s Leslie (business partner) and wait for it….Rach “bff” behind the counter!! So all the BS about “staff and team” “looks like she’s actually only employing one person atm but as usual over inflates it and has dragged people around her in to help, hope she’s paying Rach for her time! She also got the press involved and got on BBC Derby so no wonder it had a queue as she went full out with the press! It’s whether it can still be profitable week in week out that’ll be the true test!
helping out her mates with money despite her spiel about helping locals
---
I don’t get how they’ll get away with using Potter IP on the non licensed items like the Trelawney tea and these house pins when anything like that is owned by Jo / Warner Brothers.
itll be small business owners and copyright and trademark law is a weird thing (i looked into it a little recently because of the whole pokemon vs palworld thing that went on in the gaming space) and unless they copyright the individual names etc people can use them, for example pokemon has only trademarked pikachu and a handful of others
---
to make it worse @Montmont cherry is supposedly friends with the owner so its basically a massive F you to her
---
yeah shes done a few youtube videos around there and is supposedly friends with the owner, though now after setting up a direct competition using the original persons idea who's been established there quite a while, who knows
---
also i really want to compliment how good the the shop looks but we all know its just ripped off from other people as was seen from all the screenshots someone posted in here the other week

Last edited:
im sorry but shes a bleeping joke. This has supposedly been her 'DREAM' for what did she say 10 years or something? It's been open for 3 days and she's already reduced to 'popping in and out today'. I have no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can't just play shop whenever she feels like it, owning a business is a full-time job and retail is hard work.

Is she going to be there for support when a Karen inevitably comes in and causes difficulty? She can't deal with customer service complaints the same way she speaks to people online...
What about if something breaks and/or causes damage? Will she be the one to fix it or organise replacements?
Training, payroll, health & safety, stock take, marketing, accounts...is she dealing with this or paying someone else?

If I were her employee I'd feel pretty pissed about her just "popping in" every so often whilst she's having a leisurely time with her best friend :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Now come on guys she has worked soooo hard…like full time hours for three days straight, she deserves a break! (Huge dose of sarcasm there!!) It’s clearly beneath Wallis to actually work a full time 40 hour week, I don’t think she ever has! I wonder if she could have achieved it on her own, as she’s had help from the beginning from someone who already owns a shop, so she’s not actually gone into this like others have to and build their knowledge from scratch etc, the privileged life of a got lucky with the algorithm unboxer I guess!

It does seem very tone deaf her blasé attitude to playing shop and talking like she’s doing 18 hour nursing shifts every day and like others have said , it’s been three days open and she’s already “popping in and out”.

Reactions: 7
It does seem very tone deaf her blasé attitude to playing shop and talking like she’s doing 18 hour nursing shifts every day and like others have said , it’s been three days open and she’s already “popping in and out”.
Yeah i find it all so odd ! Its so clear she has not thought it through throughly and opened it because she wants to fulfil her ‘ magical dream’ . Havent looked on here in agesss and had no idea chanel got into legal trouble w WB!?!?! Chez seems to have fallen out of favour w WB too , she was their golden girl for a few years 😂.

Reactions: 2
Now come on guys she has worked soooo hard…like full time hours for three days straight, she deserves a break! (Huge dose of sarcasm there!!) It’s clearly beneath Wallis to actually work a full time 40 hour week, I don’t think she ever has! I wonder if she could have achieved it on her own, as she’s had help from the beginning from someone who already owns a shop, so she’s not actually gone into this like others have to and build their knowledge from scratch etc, the privileged life of a got lucky with the algorithm unboxer I guess!
she definitely couldnt have, she wouldnt have had a bleeping clue without the other guy, and you can bet he's going to be there full time for a while actually making it work unlike pathetic part time cherry

she definitely couldnt have, she wouldnt have had a bleeping clue without the other guy, and you can bet he's going to be there full time for a while actually making it work unlike pathetic part time cherry
He has a shed load more commitments than her though, another shop and in his bio it says he’s a husband and father, & the fact his life is based in Scotland he’s doing all the travelling to her, she’ll have to pull her finger out and actually work at it!

He has a shed load more commitments than her though, another shop and in his bio it says he’s a husband and father, & the fact his life is based in Scotland he’s doing all the travelling to her, she’ll have to pull her finger out and actually work at it!
i agree but lets be real we all know she wont, give it a month and she'll be coming out about how its negatively affecting her mental health etc if anyone dares have the conversation that she needs to put more effort in

Spot the bf in the background of one of the shops review photos! Wow he’s let himself go since meeting cherry what’s happened to his hair 😅 he was onto the gym and hiking before he met her! Looks like the lazy gene has rubbed off
IMG_4649.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Spot the bf in the background of one of the shops review photos! Wow he’s let himself go since meeting cherry what’s happened to his hair 😅 he was onto the gym and hiking before he met her! Looks like the lazy gene has rubbed off
View attachment 2908798
Let himself go? He’s looked as rough as a baboons arse since we discovered who he was! She on the other hand has definitely packed on the happy pounds, careful Chez..Brogan’s not the blueprint!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why Warner Brothers seem to have cut ties with her ?. I’m surprised she wasn’t at the Return to Azkaban launch event at the studio tour , normally she’d be at those kind of events.

Does anyone know why Warner Brothers seem to have cut ties with her ?. I’m surprised she wasn’t at the Return to Azkaban launch event at the studio tour , normally she’d be at those kind of events.
she hasnt been in ages and my 2 main theories ive posted in here before are shes largely moves away from harry potter content (almost entirely other than the odd subscription box which to my knowledge arent official merch) and also because of her friendship with Chanel williams (who she always used to go to the events with) who had legal disputes with warner bros.

Its pretty evident that the main group of potter 'influencers'/creators dont like and arent friends with her and lets be honest is any of us surprised by that?

Has Cherry had legal issues with Warner bros?
She’s a right Karen

Has Cherry had legal issues with Warner bros?
She’s a right Karen
to my knowledge cherry hasnt, her friend chanel did (the one qho did impersonations of mcgonagal and a few others)

I’ve just seen she’s ill with the lurgy and is hibernating, the shops only been open a week!.

• Haha