Cherry Sue #3 The devil wears Dunnes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in some dreamland if she thinks her content is original, fresh or most of the time actually hers!

Reactions: 4
I wonder did she just downsize, she works in housing doesn't she so could get whatever house she wanted
She works with the Fingal county council in the Ukrainian section
---
What an absolute spoofer. Her whole Facebook page is a copy & paste job of memes & stuff she's seen elsewhere. There's ZERO value to what she posts.
Her account is literally 99% reposting others content desperately trying to be modern and on trend. She is embarrassing

Reactions: 7
She’s now showing a look fantastic order and plans on buying more make up tomorrow but fear not.. she knows most don’t get paid until tomorrow!
None and I mean one of my friends first thought when they get paid is let’s spend it on make up 🙃

Reactions: 3
---

Her account is literally 99% reposting others content desperately trying to be modern and on trend. She is embarrassing
Without even crediting who she copied/shared it from…

---

Shes only in that department a few years though. She was in housing before that.
Handy job though that shes able to be online posting shite all day.
Its hilarious if she thinks shes adding value to peoples lives im sure shes doing it for the free lipstick. She practically begged for the look fantastic af link.

Reactions: 1
I’d say she’s a nightmare to work with especially if you are new to the civil service!

Bahaaaahaaahaaaa Sue recommending people to put MSG in their Asian recipes ☠☠☠☠☠☠
Lord she is the last one I’d be looking for any advice or inspo

What an absolute spoofer. Her whole Facebook page is a copy & paste job of memes & stuff she's seen elsewhere. There's ZERO value to what she posts.
She’s at this a decade but she still hasn’t even hit 25k followers? 🤔 her engagement must be all hate watchers cos they certainly aren’t followers or her numbers would be higher. She’s a dose.

Can’t she take out out of the €1,120 she gets from the state every month in child benefit ?

I can’t understand what she thinks she has or is or looks like that warrants all this Jealousy she thinks is happening around her constantly?

Reactions: 6
Sue is the first person ever to discover the effects of protein and fibre. And wants to make sure we alllllll know about the wonders of fibre and protein. Also, Sue is singlehandedly spearheading the revitalisation of the Irish language through using words in everyday English sentences. There is no end to her talents.

We should all bow down and give thanks for Sue in our lives

• Haha
Reactions: 5