Cherry Sue #3 The devil wears Dunnes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to be always up the arse of all the girls in Debenhams - she’s probably looking for M&S to fill the void and all the freebies 😂😂😂 not working tho!

and all those messages asking for her affiliate links, smells like her or her sister messaging that shite!

Reactions: 5
I'm all for a bit of history and culture but can she not drive past any museum? I'm bored to tears and I'm an adult. Also, she was robbed in the gift shop? Where does she get the money?

Reactions: 2
I'm all for a bit of history and culture but can she not drive past any museum? I'm bored to tears and I'm an adult. Also, she was robbed in the gift shop? Where does she get the money?
Eight kids. Double child benefit for multiples. She's making well over a grand from that alone.

Reactions: 3
It's absolutely bugging the tit out of me that she can't stay off her phone on a family holiday, sharing her kids and yet she gave duck all info about the fully paid cruise she went on!

Reactions: 1
It's absolutely bugging the tit out of me that she can't stay off her phone on a family holiday, sharing her kids and yet she gave duck all info about the fully paid cruise she went on!
There was meant to be a Q&A about the cruise & it never happened

Sorry but it mostly looks like a shite holiday.
I’ve no issue with doing a bit of sightseeing but on a holiday it’s nice to have a few days of doing nothing before going back to school. It seems like an awful lot of driving for the smaller kids, much easier to have a base rather than moving around constantly. Imagine 10 people living out of bags for 10 nights.

With the amount of times over the past week that sue has posted about not giving a tit what people think - it’s starting to look like she really does give a tit. Staying quiet usually shows you don’t care 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With the amount of times over the past week that sue has posted about not giving a tit what people think - it’s starting to look like she really does give a tit. Staying quiet usually shows you don’t care 😂😂😂
Oh she cares alright 😂

Reactions: 6
The sisters trip looks amazing, if they only got out of the car every now and then instead of driving through every country to get to bed. I was in St Moritz last year, so expensive, I'd say the put the foot down and kept driving incase one of the kids asked to go to the shop.

• Haha
It’s just driving from one place to another? Listening kids moan and eating in the car?

Reactions: 4
It’s just driving from one place to another? Listening kids moan and eating in the car?
I’m going to guess if the only photo of them outside the van involved converse & no coats surrounded by snow, that the younger kids didn’t get a chance for some proper play time. What a grim trip for the smallies

I’m going to guess if the only photo of them outside the van involved converse & no coats surrounded by snow, that the younger kids didn’t get a chance for some proper play time. What a grim trip for the smallies
Spot on
Driving around and stopping to take petrol station price pics and one grim family photo
Kids need so much time to run around
Play in the snow or a playground
Ski? Sled?
They are doing nothing only driving for a week?
she doesn’t even showcase the beautiful scenery well
Beautiful towns , food etc no nothing
It’s so grim

They must have easily spent €1000 on diesel. Never mind the hotel rooms. I think visiting half the countries and spending a day or two in each would have been better than this horrendous road trip.

How is the husband able to get more time off work?

Reactions: 1
Is it just to say “oh I’ve been to Switzerland” etc
It looks exhausting and zero craic for anyone

Reactions: 4
She’s so selfish it’s unreal. It’s all about her & her thinking she looks like a globetrotter.
The holidays are my idea of hell, I’d say the kids are miserable. She’d be better off saving the money to buy them some decent clothes & having one good holiday each year

Reactions: 9