Cherry Sue #3 The devil wears Dunnes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also really pushing her social media “consulting”. I still think she’s part time or on shorter working year and that’s why she’s off half the time. I don’t think anyone would give up a job for life/pension from the council

Reactions: 7
Who in their right mind is asking Sue Jordan for selfies and saying they were starstruck by her and Corina at the Bridgerton premier!?! I mean why bother seeing Nicola Coughlan when U can have Sue instead🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell what do they look like in those dresses?! Monstrosities.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I know I keep saying this but how can she have lost 4 stone and yet look the same?
4 stone is an insane amount of weight to lose for anyone and it would be visually transformative

Reactions: 4
Sorry I know I keep saying this but how can she have lost 4 stone and yet look the same?
4 stone is an insane amount of weight to lose for anyone and it would be visually transformative
I agree it’s hard to see 4 stone off her, she has lost some but 4 could be pushing it!

Well Sarah Burke says she lost 2 stone on her scam of a diet page and she looks like shes put on 3 so maybe ots the same as her.

Reactions: 2