Cherry Sue #3 The devil wears Dunnes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't really understand a road trip like that with 8 kids. Maybe could understand with the older kids but how enjoyable could it possibly be for the younger ones. Packing up and moving everyday and spending hrs upon hrs in the car with a couple of museums in between or stopping to take a picture of the view sounds like hell to me!

Reactions: 6
She's a nasty cow. And I for one do not think her sister is amazing dragging her children across countries just to visit the same museums over and over again, you'd swear she was a mother marvel the going on about her.

Reactions: 9
Your one just doesn’t want to be in her house for 2 weeks of Easter listening to her 87 kids ask for snacks and argue over a bit of plastic tat from the attic
She’d rather haul them round senselessly - uses up the holiday time

Reactions: 2
That’s stupid dangerous advice about putting salt in water. She really needs to keep her tips to herself

Reactions: 4
Genuinely don't understand what Sue does be saying on her Instagram stories. It's like a different language 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
A Take That freebie. Jez they must have been desperate for an audience.

Reactions: 5
50 Euro shop in Avoca, she’s definitely not reaching her audience!
€50 for all that, not bad says sue... I couldn't pay that much for a few bits. I'm struggling along paying bills. She gets paid too much to be living in social housing if she's buying make up and skin care every other week, new clothes and household bits, foreign trips and shopping in Avoca. I get paid well, but after mortgage and bills I'm still watching the pennies at the supermarket. Out of touch indeed.

Reactions: 8
€50 for all that, not bad says sue... I couldn't pay that much for a few bits. I'm struggling along paying bills. She gets paid too much to be living in social housing if she's buying make up and skin care every other week, new clothes and household bits, foreign trips and shopping in Avoca. I get paid well, but after mortgage and bills I'm still watching the pennies at the supermarket. Out of touch indeed.
So out of touch, not many bargain hunting moms on the run shopping there!
It’s her money to spend as she pleases but the showing of such spending is tacky!
Watch the pennies anc the pounds will looo after themselves ❤

Reactions: 5
I didn’t realize that Sue was still in social housing - I assumed she had bought her new house and actually thought fair play to her as that would not have been an easy thing to do (for anyone, but especially on one income).
Given Sue’s boys are in their twenties and that she appears to have a great job (she has mentioned a few promotions/panels in recent years), why would she have been given a new house? (genuine question!) I assumed that she was also really making a killing on those AF links and again thought fair play to her 🤣 As the @P1nkie! above says, if Sue has the money to go on so many holidays and buy so much make up/clothes and go shopping in M&S and Avoca surely she isn’t eligible for social housing? If she is, the system is even more broken than I thought 🙈 I’m absolutely not throwing shade at social housing, but given the housing crisis, I just assumed the income limit/ dependent requirements would mean that people in social housing typically can’t afford such regular M&S/Avoca trips and holidays (obviously everyone is entitled to a treat, I’m
not saying people in social
housing shouldn’t have holidays or shop in nice places, but these are routine for Sue). We are a two income household with a mortgage and those things are rare treats for us. This also isn’t shade at Sue, she is obviously entitled to a house, I just don’t understand the system and assumed the income limits were much lower than they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I didn’t realize that Sue was still in social housing - I assumed she had bought her new house and actually thought fair play to her as that would not have been an easy thing to do (for anyone, but especially on one income).
Given Sue’s boys are in their twenties and that she appears to have a great job (she has mentioned a few promotions/panels in recent years), why would she have been given a new house? (genuine question!) I assumed that she was also really making a killing on those AF links and again thought fair play to her 🤣 As the @P1nkie! above says, if Sue has the money to go on so many holidays and buy so much make up/clothes and go shopping in M&S and Avoca surely she isn’t eligible for social housing? If she is, the system is even more broken than I thought 🙈 I’m absolutely not throwing shade at social housing, but given the housing crisis, I just assumed the income limit/ dependent requirements would mean that people in social housing typically can’t afford such regular M&S/Avoca trips and holidays (obviously everyone is entitled to a treat, I’m
not saying people in social
housing shouldn’t have holidays or shop in nice places, but these are routine for Sue). We are a two income household with a mortgage and those things are rare treats for us. This also isn’t shade at Sue, she is obviously entitled to a house, I just don’t understand the system and assumed the income limits were much lower than they are.
Yeah I probably shouldn't have mentioned social housing as I don't know FOR SURE that she's living in a social home. I believe she is, and she has never mentioned mortgage repayments.
All the same, yes she is entitled to spend her money how she wishes, but I felt really low watching that story, thinking about how I have to make very informed choices in the supermarket and she's buying €50 worth of bits for dinner in Avoca.
My post was about her story made me feel, and I probably should not have posted 😊

I think she was moved into a new house a good while ago. She was able to go and decorate it and buy everything new so she isnt short of money.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I probably shouldn't have mentioned social housing as I don't know FOR SURE that she's living in a social home. I believe she is, and she has never mentioned mortgage repayments.
All the same, yes she is entitled to spend her money how she wishes, but I felt really low watching that story, thinking about how I have to make very informed choices in the supermarket and she's buying €50 worth of bits for dinner in Avoca.
My post was about her story made me feel, and I probably should not have posted 😊
I was under the impression that she bought this new house that she’s in.

Reactions: 1
I wonder did she just downsize, she works in housing doesn't she so could get whatever house she wanted

Reactions: 1