Cherry Sue #3 The devil wears Dunnes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still remember going on my school tour and that was over 30 years ago so i made sure my son was able to go on his last year. Its a fantastic experience and a step into doing things themselves. She really doesnt make things easy for any of them. Whats gonna happen if they go to college and start having their own lives? None of them have done any sports or group activities they only seem to go on those trips. Do they mix with other people at all?
Me too. I never really fit in with a lot of the girls in my school but the school tours were brilliant. It was like everyone just pulled together & made it enjoyable. I know now it must have been really hard on my parents financially at the time but they never complained & made sure we didn’t miss out.

Reactions: 3
Is she really that thick? That is not something to be bragging about on social media. I'd much rather have paid for my children to go on the school trip, most of the time it's not even about where they go, it's the whole experience of a trip without your parents, god she's an awful gowl.

Reactions: 6
Has sue retired? She seems to be full time robbing content, and uploading as if she made it up and NEVER credits anyone. Everything I’ve seen her put out there I’ve seen before on other peoples platforms. Old and stale just like her content. Who gives a duck about your reach…

Reactions: 4
Has sue retired? She seems to be full time robbing content, and uploading as if she made it up and NEVER credits anyone. Everything I’ve seen her put out there I’ve seen before on other peoples platforms. Old and stale just like her content. Who gives a duck about your reach…

THIS!!! She's making out like it's her original content when she's actually stolen it from someone else online. The couple of reels shs actually done herself have been god awful 🙈

Reactions: 9
Here we go again 🙄

IMG_5650.jpeg

---
Also sue that colour match looks shockingly tit… maybe put a bit of bronzer on before you video, edit, and upload it to your stories 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She's posted that before, she really thinks she's the influencer police god bless her.

Reactions: 5
The fake question asking her for outfit advice me a laugh spring right out of my mouth

She’s started a tiktok account as a social media consultant
Just reposting other peoples TikTok’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s lost 4 stone like whaaat that’s enormous amount but she looks the same?
She was sharing messages, not long ago, telling her fair play for losing weight etc. she then put up pics from an event and I was a little confused because she wasn’t sharing body pics for a long time but i remember her being much lighter at one stage…. But then that glutinous eating catches up with everyone eventually.

I'm absolutely disgusted that she has advertised m&s today. Her beliefs and morals obviously put aside when there's a paycheck involved. Absolute greed. But sure look the dead children in Gaza is old news now eh Sue 🙄

Reactions: 6
I'm absolutely disgusted that she has advertised m&s today. Her beliefs and morals obviously put aside when there's a paycheck involved. Absolute greed. But sure look the dead children in Gaza is old news now eh Sue 🙄
She’s not working with them (she wishes!) but she’s slapping her own affiliate link on everything because no one works with her 😂😂 so she earns every time someone clicks and possibly buys from those links. I’m also convinced she doesn’t have her job anymore - she’s flat out living on social media now.

Reactions: 7
She’s not working with them (she wishes!) but she’s slapping her own affiliate link on everything because no one works with her 😂😂 so she earns every time someone clicks and possibly buys from those links. I’m also convinced she doesn’t have her job anymore - she’s flat out living on social media now.
Wasnt she doing something with housing all the Ukrainians coming into the country? Sure that must be stopping now that theyve cut their money down.

Wasnt she doing something with housing all the Ukrainians coming into the country? Sure that must be stopping now that theyve cut their money down.
Yeah supposedly - I’m nearly 100% certain she’s out of a job and doing social media (badly) full time. She may say otherwise - but if you’re not pulling in the money then there’s something wrong. Bulk of her content is now affiliate links.