Cherry Sue #3 The devil wears Dunnes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate old aunt vibes off her

she trawls the internet 24/7
must be glued to her phone Tiktok insta the lot every minute of the day
and when she repeats the tiktok etc phrases it’s so…..desperate
She ‘habit stacks’ her led mask with mediation…fuckin howl
only thing she’s meditating on is another box of celebrations and a gin

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this the same person she was attacking the other day,she was a travel blogger too, with a different name on her account.
Yes same person, Mary someone, I think cherrysue blocked her so she is using her business account, obviously bad blood between them
---
Is Sue the elder lemon

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s only the real bitter twisted people that are keeping the digging at KM going since the announcement using the ‘firm threw her under the bus’ schtick. It’s sick in the head. I’d expect no less from a bitter cow.

Reactions: 3
Its interesting there's already much more stories from a holiday Octomom paid for herself then a press trip she was paid to be on. I would be really angry if I was the person who hired them.

Reactions: 10
And she wonders why she never got asked to Center parcs?
I unfollowed both of them. Now I’m reconsidering because I’m so envious of an Easter holiday that involves 10 people cramped in a van breathing stale air while they drive around Europe. That mixed with bargain bin food and receipts from supermarkets, it’s a lot to miss out on.
Its interesting there's already much more stories from a holiday Octomom paid for herself then a press trip she was paid to be on. I would be really angry if I was the person who hired them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she wonders why she never got asked to Center parcs?
I unfollowed both of them. Now I’m reconsidering because I’m so envious of an Easter holiday that involves 10 people cramped in a van breathing stale air while they drive around Europe. That mixed with bargain bin food and receipts from supermarkets, it’s a lot to miss out on.
Holiday from hell,

Did they seriously just do a drive by of a museum looking in the windows from the van? I’m hoping there’s an update on this & they actually went inside

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The cheek of her boasting about reaching accounts and she after robbing someone else's twitter account! God she is some gowl

• Wow
All the KM conspiracy theories starting again, wonder how long it will take her to jump on the band wagon again !

Reactions: 1
Who da fcuk is asking her for fashion advice. Get away outta that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The sister has shown more of that theme park (a Collab) than she did of the boat. Her motives are very clear. Happy to enjoy the freebie of the cruise but only willing to "sell" what she thinks other parents might buy so that it will benefit her and her brood.

Reactions: 10
Thought the same,
The sister has shown more of that theme park (a Collab) than she did of the boat. Her motives are very clear. Happy to enjoy the freebie of the cruise but only willing to "sell" what she thinks other parents might buy so that it will benefit her and her brood.
Exactly this, when will people wake up to what these lot are like?!

Its the very same in all the groups. They dont answer any questions people have. They just leave it up to the other members to help out. Its literally just somewhere to throw up af links. I think its also funny that once again on a last minute trip she gets freebies.

She robs ALL her memes and ‘funny’ posts from Twitter and has been doing it for years.

Reactions: 7
Her following on fb is odd aswell. A lot of Americans react to what she posts. Shes a big follower count over there that i just cant understand. It doesn't match the numbers over on insta. 186k on fb vs 24k on Instagram. Why would there be such a massive difference? Why is she getting huge numbers on fb? Theres something up with it and i just cant pinpoint what it is.

She robs ALL her memes and ‘funny’ posts from Twitter and has been doing it for years.
She must be flat out on social media all day long!
Her following on fb is odd aswell. A lot of Americans react to what she posts. Shes a big follower count over there that i just cant understand. It doesn't match the numbers over on insta. 186k on fb vs 24k on Instagram. Why would there be such a massive difference? Why is she getting huge numbers on fb? Theres something up with it and i just cant pinpoint what it is.
Could be an older demographic on FB but yeah hard to know.
I find it suspicious how many people go out of there way to ask for affiliate links 🤪🤪

She’s really trying to get in with M&S in the last few years. She’s flat out like a badger on a bypass tagging them at every opportunity. I think they work with Y Style though and I know who’s page I’d look up to showcase a bit of style 👀