Cherry Sue #3 The devil wears Dunnes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has deleted more comments, she’s a rotten piece of trash. Tried to make herself relevant with her KM posts and when it backfires she’s suddenly a wealth of knowledge on all things royal family. She has all the class of a toilet brush.

Reactions: 6
She has deleted more comments, she’s a rotten piece of trash. Tried to make herself relevant with her KM posts and when it backfires she’s suddenly a wealth of knowledge on all things royal family. She has all the class of a toilet brush.
This will probably consume her Saturday off.
What a horrible, sick individual. I knew she had a nasty streak in her but she has shown her true colours now and I’m delighted someone had the sense to screenshot some of it.
There’s a reason she’s alone & it’s not because she’s a strong independent woman.

Reactions: 7
God she really is a bitter aul wan. And wait till you see, her sister will post more about her family holiday that she paid for instead of the freebie she got. The two of them are pathetic.

Reactions: 5
God she really is a bitter aul wan. And wait till you see, her sister will post more about her family holiday that she paid for instead of the freebie she got. The two of them are pathetic.
She’s already posting loads. I was thinking the same earlier

Reactions: 3
Oh god what a nightmare of a ‘holiday’ 140 hours driving around northern Brittany in March?

Only thing that can save this now is a free entry 16th century stamp collection visit and a share bag of crisps between the 20 of them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god what a nightmare of a ‘holiday’ 140 hours driving around northern Brittany in March?

Only thing that can save this now is a free entry 16th century stamp collection visit and a share bag of crisps between the 20 of them
Another dope. Hope someone is minding their dog this time.
She’s well known for her animal abuse

whatever happened the chicks and ducks I wonder 🤔
She’s had animal welfare officers out to her house.
She’s not allowed keep ducks anymore.
Unfortunately was left keep the poor dog.
Used to take off on her mad supermarket holidays with no one there to mind the animals . Left to fend for themselves . Fact - very reliable source .
Doesn’t seem to be too flush with friends either .
No wonder.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Scenes from the octomum household
‘mam we’d like to spend easter at home studying for JC/LC
‘Mam we’d like to stay at home for easter and hang out with our friends’
‘Mam we’d like to speand easter at home and have our easter eggs’
Corrina ‘too bad kids you will spend Easter break on the motorways of Europe’
The end

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s had animal welfare officers out to her house.
She’s not allowed keep ducks anymore.
Unfortunately was left keep the poor dog.
Used to take off on her mad supermarket holidays with no one there to mind the animals . Left to fend for themselves . Fact - very reliable source .
Doesn’t seem to be too flush with friends either .
No wonder.
No way, that’s awful 💔

Reactions: 1
I use mums on the rin but only stumbling over this stuff now. Pretty horrified

Reactions: 5
Octomom posting to follow her trip away yet not post on her Facebook page about the cruise. You wouldn’t even think she went. I’d say Rebecca Kelly (everywherewego) is fuming she invited either of them.
IMG_5212.png

Reactions: 1
Honestly serves her right, who in their right mind would invite them! They wouldn’t influence anyone!

Reactions: 3
Is this the same person she wax attacking the other day,she was a travel blogger too, with a different name on her account.
Not sure . Different name alright but could be the same person . Who knows. Either way Cherry Sue is dangerous.