Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate watch her and am very confused about their awful stressful move and why. It makes no sense! Now they are stuck in a rental. Her husband seems like a bit of a dick, she's always dissing him. I also can't understand why she has those crooked-fence teeth! If I was a middle aged face blathering on screen daily then I'd have fixed those years ago.

Reactions: 6
So much about her irritates me no end also she's tone deaf, while a lot of the country is on the breadline she's moaning about these houses not having this that or the other.

Reactions: 2
I am so over her house situation!! She’s making poor choices and all she does is moan and moan and moan. Boring!

Reactions: 2
Its agricultural land and comes with the house. Its actually a pain as it needs maintained and it's a lot of work to look after.
I dont think she's boasting about it. There's a lot of work ahead of them with the house that they've bought

At least she'll have some more interesting content now. It will be good to see how they transforms that old house Her husband seems like a dick.

Reactions: 3
Their old garden was a horrible mess so I am sure this will be worse. It’s a lot of work daily to keep on top of this much land. I am talking out of personal experience.

Oh geez, she’s started a new account all about the new farm. She needs the 💷

Reactions: 1
Wild refill seem to have sent their products to every single account they can think of. Wonder how much they pay?

Reactions: 1
I was quite interested in ordering from wild but was running down my deodorant stash (I kept forgetting had a couple spare in cupboard and kept buying another in the shop 😂). We’ve been making more eco swaps where we can….however then I saw cleaning with Mario flogging them on his insta. The most wasteful man! Endless plastic tat bought and dumped all the time. Made me question how eco friendly a company is if they’re willing to give away to anyone for a swipe up.

The kitchen transformation is terrible! Old fashioned doors, cheap modern handles. Cream, blue, dark wood windows, light wood door, that floor! What a waste of £200.

Reactions: 4
I swear she just emits negativity. Everything has the hint of complete moaning and unhappiness. She always seemed miffed that her hubby hasn’t done something she wanted him to do too.

She's managing to make this cruise seem dull. Her hubby is no fun. I think the weather has been tit as well.

Every time she does a cruise Q&A she manages to make it sound so flat and depressing.

Reactions: 4