Cherry oak manor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me the most about her is that she’s buying cheap “Desire” candles wholesale and flogging them for double the price!! Joke

Reactions: 1
Is there anything this lady won’t do? Advertising fish on a home account 🤭

• Haha
I’m so glad there’s a thread for this woman, it’s all just awful awful awful! I think she just has no taste, which is fine in itself, not everyone has taste, but don’t start an Instagram page and buy beg for followers! I’m surprised her page hasn’t attracted more replies on a thread actually.

Reactions: 4
She's off again with the 'double tap my post, nobody's seeing me'. Desperate. They are seeing you love it's just nobody likes your shite content and they're too phoney to tell you.

Reactions: 5
I didn't even realise I was following her until she popped up on my feed. Is it me or does her house seem a bit old fashioned? Something a bit dated about it. Maybe its the vertical blinds, every office I've worked in has those so I'm not a fan. Shes an odd one alright.

Reactions: 2
I didn't even realise I was following her until she popped up on my feed. Is it me or does her house seem a bit old fashioned? Something a bit dated about it. Maybe its the vertical blinds, every office I've worked in has those so I'm not a fan. Shes an odd one alright.
All of the dark wood and blinds are old fashioned.

Reactions: 3
Surprised there’s not more posts on here about her! Anyone notices she posts the same photos of the renovation of the front of the house nearly every Thursday and it’s not even that nice!

Reactions: 3
Looks like they’ve sold and the buyers want to purchase some of her contents 😳 presently house hunting and feeling really stressed 🤣😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh dear. I’m not sure I’d be happy with people storying my house if I was selling it? Hopefully she got permission